• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New footage of The World Ends With You: Final Remix from PAX West 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

GameXplain has shared brand new direct-feed footage of The World Ends With You: Final Remix on the Nintendo Switch from PAX West 2018 taking place this weekend in Seattle, Washington. The new Joy-Con controls are shown off and a brand new remix of "Underground" can be heard playing in the background.

The World Ends With You: Final Remix releases in Japan on Septemer 27th and in North America/Europe on October 12th.

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on TWEWY, Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts!

Rabla

Website
twitter.com
Yeah this video has been making the rounds and it's... not great.

It feels like I'm watching someone learn to play from absolutely zero knowledge, but the player and coach audio is missing. I don't understand how a channel as big as Gamexplain could look at this and go "yeah that's a good video we should put this up". To their benefit I guess they seem to be the only people with a video at all, so maybe that's part of it.

Great new remix though, game looks great as always.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah this video has been making the rounds and it's... not great.

It feels like I'm watching someone learn to play from absolutely zero knowledge, but the player and coach audio is missing. I don't understand how a channel as big as Gamexplain could look at this and go "yeah that's a good video we should put this up". To their benefit I guess they seem to be the only people with a video at all, so maybe that's part of it.

Great new remix though, game looks great as always.

It's so weird. I can't believe Nintendo didn't drop their own video before this awful direct-feed footage got out there. It's makes a really bad impression of what the game is like.

GameXplain doesn't care. They just wanted hits for getting the first English footage out there. They cover so many games that they don't care that they aren't the best at something. This isn't the first time they've done awful gameplay videos for more obscure games, either.

What made it worse to me is that the save they are playing on is set to be post-game Day 2 revisit, so they have all of these good pins and things to pull from and all we get for half of the video is...the menu...but not all of the menu, just like two parts.

They did their best, though, so that's all we can ask for.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
(Note: Whoever was playing did not know how to play at all so...lol)
well, to their credit TWEWY’s gameplay is very unique. the player probably was not accustomed to it, jetlagged, etc. i’ve seen veteran ARPG players get absolutely creamed in “easy” game demos they play at cons because theyre disoriented for a number of reasons.

and i realize that i may be missing your point totally so if that’s the case then my bad arielle lol

KudoTsurugi

Awards
So are we going to gloss over the fact that this game has a CO-OP MODE?! I don't know about you guys, but I think that's a great addition to the game. Puts a new spin on the game and adds a little more to the "Trust Your Partner" aspect of the game's story. Sure we may not know how it works, but knowing that it's there is pretty cool. Now if Nintendo or Square Enix could release a trailer focusing on that aspect, that'd be great.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So are we going to gloss over the fact that this game has a CO-OP MODE?! I don't know about you guys, but I think that's a great addition to the game. Puts a new spin on the game and adds a little more to the "Trust Your Partner" aspect of the game's story. Sure we may not know how it works, but knowing that it's there is pretty cool. Now if Nintendo or Square Enix could release a trailer focusing on that aspect, that'd be great.

They announced co-op when they first announced the port xD but yeah it is pretty fantastic to see. It is definitely a cool mode and I wish the DS version had it with two friends playing on two DS systems.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
They announced co-op when they first announced the port xD but yeah it is pretty fantastic to see. It is definitely a cool mode and I wish the DS version had it with two friends playing on two DS systems.
Wait, they did? I must've missed that, whoops ^_^'''
But yeah, that would've been a cool mode to have for the DS version, and a good alternative to Tin Pin as fun as that minigame is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back