• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New FM details from Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Posted on this blog. I'm pretty sure the information about Illusion Commands that let you transform into Unversed is new.

(I've used the Japanese names for enemies/game modes/commands since I don't have time to look up the respective official English names right now, sorry!)

-----------------------------

It's a huge whale. It'd probably fetch a good price if you sold it...

New feature 1: Battle a giant whale in a vast ocean!

There's a battle where you can enjoy cooperating with several other players, and more.
A new mission, "Monster of the Deep" has been added to Arena Mode!
That is, you can fight the same whale that's in Pinocchio, "Monstro".

~~There's nothing you can do before this incredible attack?!~~
Using its giant body, Monstro flies through the air with his jump attack.
It seems there's no way to guard againt this giant, can that really be?

ΔIf you take longer than 3 minutes you'll be swallowed by Monstro!

~~When he gets high enough you have a chance to attack!~~
When Monstro uses his whole body to attack, the force of it leaves him beached!
When this happens, get close and attack directly!

~~If you don't get fast enough, you'll be eaten by stomach acid!!~~
Actually, you only have 3 minutes to battle Monstro.
If you take longer than 3 minutes, you'll be swallowed by Monstro.
If you defeat all the enemy Unversed inside him you can escape, but after another 3 minutes you'll be swallowed again.
Each time you're swallowed, there is more stomach acid that lowers your HP when you touch it!

New feature 2: Peter Pan Command Board

The special panels have different effects on each board.
Here you get pixie dust, and Tinkerbell appears.
With pixie dust you can move a chosen opponent to any panel.
So you can move them to a damaging panel by force?!

New feature 3: A new song for Rhythmic Ice-Cream

In BbS you could play 2 songs, but several new songs are being prepared for BbSFM.
Confirmed so far is the gummi ship music from "Kingdom Hearts".
The tempo is pretty fast, are your reflexes good enough?!

ΔNew song, "Blast away! -Gummi Ship 2-"

New feature 4: Transform into an Unversed with a Friend Command!!

A new Command has been added to the Friend Commands you can use in Arena Mode. This time we're revealing two Commands named "Illusion".
It seems like there are more illusion-type new Commands.

"Illusion L"

With Illusion L, you transform into the plant-like Unversed, Lunching Plant.
While you're transformed, your Commands will change to characteristic Unversed moves.
So you'll be able to do that annoying long-range move the Lunching Plant does, yourself?!

~~Attack powerful enemies using your enemies' power!~~
While transformed, your D-Link gauge becomes the Illusion gauge.
When the gauge reaches 0, you return to your previous form.

ΔCommands during transformation are "Dig underground/Come out" and "Return"
Base command is "Fight", finish is "Poison Attack"

"Illusion D"

With Illusion D, you transform into the giant-bodied Diet Tank.
This is an Unverse that reflects every attack it receives on its front side, and has powerful attacks.
But its movements are slow and it's weak to attacks on its back.
Don't get surrounded!

~~Blow away enemies with your powerful body!~~
Transform surrounded by a triangular light!
You can attack enemies a little distance away with smoke bombs.

Fully loaded with techniques that really focus on power, like Back Drop and Jet Rush.
You can look for a way to get around that's different from normal!!

ΔNormal Commands are "Back Drop" and "Return"
Base command is "Smoke Bomb", finish is "Jet Rush"

Awards
oh wow! you can turn into Unversed??! That sounds really awesome. I really wanna import this game, so I hope someone makes a good patch.

Radon

mofo
Woah that unversed bit sounds cool. Not much else though..

Thanks Krexia!

THE GAME

Wow, turning into Unversed? Weird... but awesome. I hope there is more Unversed to turn into.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
You can face monstro? That's awesome! But I think the best feature of FM is playing as the unversed.

Multi_Skyscraper

Awards
Interesting... I heard that they would most likely not add that much new content since they said they pretty much filled up the disc last time around, but who knows if that was just publicity talk because being able to transform into an Unversed sounds like it could be lots of fun! I guess it's a way to add "semi-D-Links" to the game as those were shut off in the Mirage Arena... though I have to wonder if your starts change too, and why you can use the Unversed's attacks if they're really just illusions.

Oh well. Now the japanese audience can be as frustrated as I was by the Neverland board, at least :D

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
3 minute time limit? Wow, sounds like those able to play it will have their work cut out for them. I hope that his damage doesn't reset when he swallows you, or else it'll be impossible alone. Sounds like a crazy and hectic stage...

Transforming into Unversed sounds awesome! I do hope there are a few more, add to the variety. I'm not sure about stat changing, else you might get really low HP and be flattened in a few seconds. I'm betting that you wouldn't want to use it against the I.I.IV anyways...

Burning Blaze

Turning into an unversed would be awesome! This game is going to have horrible loading times though...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Turning into an Unversed? That'll be interesting ^^

billetwound

Its seems like a shame that they are only releasing this content in Japan... like usual. But i don't understand with the PSP they couldn't make this like Downloadable content for the game for a U.S. / International version. Since the game has the option to be installed it seems to me this is something they could do so you can have more content if the game is installed. And it doesn't seem like its drastically alot of new stuff. Would be nice for once if everyone could get all the content. You know, Buy it through the Playstation store. The final mixes just have never sat right with me. I know alot of people that just bought a PSP for this game and that would seem like a nice thing to do, as well as you know it would make a killing for them. But oh well, i won't lose any sleep over not getting to play it. I'll watch it once on Youtube, and then wait for the next KH game thats availible in our region.

THE GAME

So is all of the new content in mirage arena? Besides the Secret Episode... which we aren't even really sure if its a secret playable chapter after Last Episode, or if its just a new secret ending.

suchaboy20

i have a HUGE QUESTION? its birth by sleep FINAL MIX coming to the USA or not??? just wondering

CreativeGenius13

It's not coming to USA. You can import it thought because PSP games aren't region locked like the PS2.

And, I believe it's that baloon based Unversed (The ones thet you first fight in Radiant Garden. The ones that, if a combo is preformed on them, they trun into a rolling bomb.) judgeing by the attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back