• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Final Fantasy Versus XIII Interview + Scans.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

jz78jk.jpg

dc7dvq.jpg

There is a scene whereby the female lead (Skirt girl) looks at the painting. Is the painting important?
Nomura: The painting is something I wanted to include in the game. The scene is actually longer. After this scene, the 2 characters (Prince and Skirtgirl) will start their conversation. And they will disclose their names.

Will there be voices in the new trailer at TGS?

Nomura: We haven't decide on the voice actor, therefore we will subtitle it instead. IF possible, we will use this way to screen the trailer at TGS.

Skirtgirl is the main female character? Is she the one who fought with the prince previously?

Nomura: Yes she is the main female character. If people have seen my work before, they will know that there is few description on the female characters. She is the first female character that will stand out from all previous Final Fantasy's.

Does that mean she is a rebel from the enemy side? Is she a very capable lady?

Nomura: I cant answer this in detail yet. But she is a very ladylike character. Not the humble type, more of a character that moves according to her beliefs.

The male characters that were disclosed previously, are they friends of prince?

Nomura: Yes. They are the side characters that move along with the prince. Always together type.

Will they appear right from the start of the game?

Nomura: Yes. They are the side characters that appear right at the start.

What sparked the co-operation with Roen?

Nomura: I notice that the western suit is not easy to design because of all the meticulous details. It is time consuming. We dont have so much time since we are developing both FF13 and FFv13 at the same time. As FFv13 design is based on reality, I decides to find a Fashion design company to do the outfit design.

Will there be many outfits for FFv13?

Nomura: The design of the outfit is still ongoing. The outfit disclosed in the new screenshots are already available from Roen.

Since this game is base on reality. What does it feel like to play?

Nomura: The characters live in a world based on Shinjuku (A district in Tokyo) But the appearance of the world is based on Italy. There will also be a lot of natural scenary in this game. FFv13 will have the usual feel of a Final Fantasy game. It feels like I am creating the FF7. The team im working with includes many members from the KH, FF7 and FF8 teams.

The fighting gameplay will be similar to KH?

Nomura: Even though it is base on KH, there will still be a different fighting system. And since this is a final fantasy game, the side characters are playable too.

[Playstation 3 Only World wide] appears at the end of the trailer

Nomura: As the director of FFv13, i have already stated that this game is [Playstation 3 Only World wide].

The fact of no voice acting yet perplexes/interests me. However I'd really like someone like Mamoru Miyano, or Takahiro Sakurai to voice Noctis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back