• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New ff games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seinra

I was browsing the internet and found out that there was a new ff game called final fantasy VII before the crisis, I'm not really sure if any one else posted something like this. Nor do I know if anyone else know's anything about this. One time I was also watching g4 and heard about ff 12 coming out some time in December or maybe sometime early next year. Does anyone else know about this? Also to be more specific, ff before the crisis is before ff VII when cloud was still soldier and sephiroth was still the general.... person... guy? Anywho, again, does anyone know about this?

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
That news has been out for a LONG time now...Most people who are following the FF7 Compilation already know about this. There is also the FF7 movie Advent Children and the new FF7 game Dirge of Cerberus. You need to stay up to date man...seriously xD. I think this should be in the SE section by the way.

seinra

I know about ff7 advent children, and sadly I do need to stay up to date but again I'm not on the computer every hour of the day. And sorry for the inconvenients, Thank you . can you update me? or can someone do so? pm me.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
You don't need to be on the computer every hour of the day to be up to date -.- , but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back