• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Forgive me if someone already (or if everybody already does) mentioned this, but...

Is Ansem the grandfather of Kairi? Seen his age, and him being the king of Radiant Garden and Kairi being a princess. Grandma looks the same age as Ansem the Wise, so are they like married?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Is Ansem the grandfather of Kairi? Seen his age, and him being the king of Radiant Garden and Kairi being a princess.
Doesn't seem like it. You'd think he'd say something to her in KH2. Or write about their relationship in his reports. He only refers to her as a resident in his report.
Grandma looks the same age as Ansem the Wise, so are they like married?
In my opinion, not really. But I'm not very good a gauging older people's ages.
But even so, you'd think he'd say something about missing his wife.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ansem The WIse isn't that old.

He's like in his 50s from inspection (mine at least).

Kairi's granny is much older...

Grey

Re: New Famitsu Scan (Kairi/Radiant Garden)

Who else gets this feeling that Kairi's grandma can be Ansem the Wise's cook

Actually, I'm betting that Kairi's grandmother is Xehanort

See, it would've happened that Kairi's Grandmother is actually Master Xehanort's wife, and so she gained his last name. Then, after MX's disappearance, she becomes lonely and enraged and goes mad. By the end of BbS, she's become so crazy that she becomes gender-confused. In her madness, she throws Kairi into the ocean of the worlds. The madness erases her memory, and the only name she can remember is the name of her lover, Xehanort

Wut do u tink of mah theree

Seriously, I'm happy the Grandmother is getting significance. Shows family ties can be significant in KH.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
She hasn't exactly been confirmed as Kairi's grandmother exactly though. Might just be her caretaker or something.

Desidarata

She hasn't exactly been confirmed as Kairi's grandmother exactly though. Might just be her caretaker or something.

I thought in KH1, Sora said she was Kairi's grandma?? Then again he was probably just assuming <.<
I think in the second pic, Aqua(or Mickey?) is saying something like,"I can feel light coming from this girl...something, something she's being targeted."

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Rather in his 60s/70s.

He doesn't look that old in my opinion. Still has a head full of hair and his posture is still sturdy. His hair has a yellow hew. So he's blond (I don't think he's graying yet).

But that's just my opinion and yeah, it's up for debate given how others could interpret his apperance.

UnbirthGeneral

You have a point. "Grandmother" could just be a translation on "Obaa-san" which in Japanese not only means "grandmother" but is also a way of adressing an elderly woman. Like how we say "gramps" to an old man even if he's not literally our grandfather.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ok, since i don't want to look through 14 pages of the same thing;

has anything new surfaced besides the stuff on the OP?

i think that maybe kairi's grandma died or something.. or idk.. after kairi was sent off.

or maybe kairi's parents [family has no importance in khi! omgod stfu] died or somethnig, before kairi even knew..so kairi's grandma took her in, telling her all the stories about hearts of pure light because she didn't want kairi to grow darkness in her heart sicne she was so young and might have felt mad at her parent's dieing or having no parents at all >~>

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: New Famitsu Scan (Kairi/Radiant Garden)

Maybe this kiari won't be so .... Worthless . Also yay 4 grandma!

I don't think Kairi's worthless. She played an important role in Kingdom Hearts 1. I'd agree with you on KH2 though... but if anything, Kairi would be more worthless becaue, well, she's a little kid in this.

Anyway, I find it funny how people are going "Yay, grandma!" when I was 99.9% sure that she was going to be in it.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
wouldn't it be weird if (yes i know family doesn't play a part in the KH games just an idea) Aqua was like Kari's older sister? Would explain why she's there to check on her sister and grandmother.
also i think i hav an idea of what happens to Kari and her memories.
but before i formed that:
What age would Leon and the final fantasy group of character's be in BBS?(Aerith, Cid, Leon, Yuffie.) Cause didn't they leave Hallow bastion after it was taken over by the heartless?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
aw i could imagine like leon and kids being like the "older kids" [in kairi's eyes at least] who always played together, and she just sat there with her grandma and she couldn't play cuz idk they said she was too young or idk >>

aww little leon and yuffie! omgod cid xDD

The 14th Order

aw i could imagine like leon and kids being like the "older kids" [in kairi's eyes at least] who always played together, and she just sat there with her grandma and she couldn't play cuz idk they said she was too young or idk >>

aww little leon and yuffie! omgod cid xDD

LOL I can see that.
Cid would look younger
and Leon and group would be like around the ages S/R/K or R/H/O/P are in KH II
doing adventures like "The Seven Mysteries of Radiant Garden"

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
Oh my goodness . . . It's a little Kairi . . .

. . .

8D
SHE'S SO FRICKIN' ADORABLE! *gathers little Kairi in arms and starts huggling her* Aww, she's such a sweetie! ^w^

. . . Okay, I just had a total Sakaki moment there. XDDD;; But still, little Kairi is little and cute. <3 I wanna play this game! >_<

. . . *imagines little Kairi in Chiyo-chan's penguin suit* :36:

Frozura

I'M loling my ass of how antlantica was according to some the worst world in the game yet eveyone wants it.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Her Grandma looks creepy. She could be the decendant of the wicked witch of the West (stupid, very stupid joke).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back