• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I hope there really is an Atlantica ,_,

Except I must say I'm all for the mer-Terra *0*
Although Aqua may look cute... I guess.

But I love how cute Kairi looks <3

Does no one think mer-Ven would look cute?

DeltasLight

CUTE KAIRI!

Hell yes. I want them to explain how Triton knew of the keyblade and why he disliked wielders in KH1.

That would be awesome...

...except they need to do it in a rythmn game.

"I hate Keybladers yes I do! I hate them because (spoilers)!" X... X... X...

^ sarcasm

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If the Keyblade war happened before BBS, wouldn't it make sense to have the "shattering of peace and the bringing of ruin" happen then?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If the Keyblade war happened before BBS, wouldn't it make sense to have the "shattering of peace and the bringing of ruin" happen then?

We don't know when and where this war took place. It may have taken place across many worlds but maybe it did not. I still hope to see Atlantica in BBS to explain Tritons dis like of keyblade wielders.

Chris211

Hell yes to Atlantica and hell yes to mer-Aqua but like Memory Master said if we have Atlantica then they 're gonna use their armor probably.....
That doesn't make sense though, if they used their armor how could they possibly swim in it, unless its made out of some EXTREMELY lightweight material that defies laws of gravity and such. Well then again this is KH we're talking about so i'm not surprised...

Obsolete Critic

Well, this confirms something relatively important. Well, all shall be spoiled in exactly a month from now.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
That doesn't make sense though, if they used their armor how could they possibly swim in it, unless its made out of some EXTREMELY lightweight material that defies laws of gravity and such. Well then again this is KH we're talking about so i'm not surprised...

Because they wont swim in the armor at all. In BBS the areas in Atlantica will be designed where you can walk around in the armor like you can in anyother world, thus they wont need to swim.

peachie

I wonder how much longer we have to wait for a full scan, and is there a nomura interview in these scans?

Seeing as how it is now Thursday in Japan (which is when the Weekly Famitsu comes out) I would say soon, sometime today. I have no idea about the interview.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Seeing as how it is now Thursday in Japan (which is when the Weekly Famitsu comes out) I would say soon, sometime today. I have no idea about the interview.

Probably tonight then, since that would be morning in Japan.

Rix

:)
Awards
Kairi's grandma!

I love how they bring back things from KH1 to BBS.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
And now we get to see her again. Yay!
Bring on the kidnapping old ladies off the street to VA her lol XD

Suinia

Does no one think mer-Ven would look cute?

I think he'd look cute.
In a teddy bear cute sort of way D:

But I think Terra would be cute in a :love: sort of way...

In any case, all these scans are getting me so excited for this game e-e

Lazybones

yeah someone should translate the dialogue....erm, Please. :lol:

Glad to see grandma and probably get a VA. And we get to hear young Kairi's VA too. Hopefully Riku and Sora too.

Man it seems like Nomura wasn't kidding when he said that BBS would have as much depth as a numbered FF title.

Here's hoping for young Leon and Rinoa!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
yeah someone should translate the dialogue....erm, Please. :lol:

Glad to see grandma and probably get a VA. And we get to hear young Kairi's VA too. Hopefully Riku and Sora too.

Man it seems like Nomura wasn't kidding when he said that BBS would have as much depth as a numbered FF title.

Here's hoping for young Leon and Rinoa!

Yeah so far BBS has covered nearly everything about the past before KH1. All we need now is it to explain Triton's dislike of keyblade wielders and I think that will explain it all.

Aria

braver by the minute
:eek: Maybe Kairi won't be so useless in this game!

It's awesome that the Grandma will be in it! Looks exciting :D

αsiя

space coke
Yeah so far BBS has covered nearly everything about the past before KH1. All we need now is it to explain Triton's dislike of keyblade wielders and I think that will explain it all.

Man you just want them to have Atlantica

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
It's funny how she doesn't remember Mickey later on...I mean if I saw a huge motherlovin rat beatin' random monsters with keys I think I'd be scarred for life.
XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back