• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
OMG ROXAS WENT ON A MISSION WITH MARLUXIA?!?!?

AXEL WAS TALKING TO ROXAS AND PENCE?!?!

I am so happy with all the awesome Days stuff coming out right now! Roxas going on a mission with Vexen...I may "forget" to save the game so I can play that one over and over again, lol!

Shadowlight

Wow. Amazing find, I to am very surprised that Axel interacts with Pence.
It seems we shall be going to Twilight Town more than once on missions...
Want more Zexion fight scans.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
it looks you select missions based on world and which day you are on, thats awsome! Plus Zexion's and Vexen's and Marluxia's new weapons and Limit Breaks! And it looks like there are optional missions and "Key" missions thank goodness. Its no fun if its straight forward.....

Awsome find, rep for you! Marluxia talking to Roxas? Sweet! The gameplay looks very intresting. It looks like if you hit others they loose HP.
I noticed that like a month ago in some of the videos on the website actually........

Last edited:

DarkRoxasNobody

Very nice find. That Moogle looks kind of funny in that Organization coat. And I can see in one of the pictures of Hayner, Pence, and Olette it looks like Roxas is observing or watching them.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
According to the first scan, Audo was wrong! The chat system is still on!

Those scans are so cool! Thank you!

Sora1915

Bronze Member
In the first couple pictures on the top left of the 1st scan it looks like Roxas has another new keyblade, I think

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
In the first couple pictures on the top left of the 1st scan it looks like Roxas has another new keyblade, I think

I noticed that. I thought for a second he might be dual-wielding, but I think it was just the angle at which the screen was capped.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
He's not dual weilding, both his hands are on a Keyblade. But it looks like Oathkeeper he's wielding. EDIT: Never mind, we can only use Gears. Unless if Oathkeeper is Xion's Gear, but it represents Kairi when he dual wields..

I'll just say it's not Oathkeeper..

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Holy Mowly lol. thats incredible right there, good find man.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
He's not dual weilding, both his hands are on a Keyblade. But it looks like Oathkeeper he's wielding. EDIT: Never mind, we can only use Gears. Unless if Oathkeeper is Xion's Gear, but it represents Kairi when he dual wields..

I'll just say it's not Oathkeeper..

Who's to say that OK can't be used by equipping a gear? The gears don't seem to be a canon thing, they were likely just implemented because other members can't use keychains.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Nomura said we'll be just using Gears(with the acception of dual-wielding Roxas)

I understand that, but that doesn't automatically mean that OK won't be usable through a gear equip. The Keychain on Wind Maker is different than the Keychain on KK. Therefore, the Keychain still changes. I think this means it's pretty likely that we may see some returning Keyblades. Also, I don't think Nomura ever directly said that Roxas using Synch Blade would be an exception to anything, considering it has yet to be confirmed as it is.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Or the gear can look similar to the keychain. I doubt it.

Anyway I dont see any returning keyblades. Only exceptions being the KK,Oblivon, and Oathkeeper.

I still think that Two Across and Bond of Flame are a valid possibility, even if it is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back