• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans & Translations! Dwarf Woodlands + Neverland [FINAL]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraFTW!

Re: New Famitsu Scans & Translations! Dwarf Woodlands + Neverland (UPDATED)

Anyone notice Peter looking at Terra like about ready to fight him?

miiworld2

Awards
I really feel like screaming right now.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!

Okay, moment's over. I'm loving this flow of news now. What I'm not happy about is the release date. Now why January 2010? I was expecting a Holiday release. Oh well... :-(

kingofgame981

Awards
Look likes the Multiplayer Mode can't play without friends.

... I'm so excited. Hope we can see the new trailer. :36:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
This game is going to give me an ulcer with how excited it's making me! 8DDDD Seriously.

This looks so much like an actual main numbered KH game, that if it wasn't said to be a side story and for the PSP, I wouldn't have guessed otherwise.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
awesome plot, does seem alot darker than the normal kh plot. looking forward to mulitplayer. i hope this support ps3 ad hoc party

King Nothing

Dwarf Woodlands and the inclusion of Neverland is awesome. The plots of the worlds is better this time around and much more serious. I'd expect a dark theme with Snow White since it is a dark story.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i like that each character has their own plot in the world.

random thought, i hope each character gets their own theme

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
This game is going to give me an ulcer with how excited it's making me! 8DDDD Seriously.

This looks so much like an actual main numbered KH game, that if it wasn't said to be a side story and for the PSP, I wouldn't have guessed otherwise.

It is a main KH game, BBS is a prequal and prequals are considered to be main parts of the story line. So it's not a side story.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The images look really nice. I just scanned through some of the information, I'm not trying to figure out everything, though it seems information about this game has become plentiful all of a sudden. I'll try to avoid all the nitty gritty for now.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
phew finally done reading that xD

damn.. why did i have to go to sleep >> now i have to catch up w/ all this information xD

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I love how the seven dwarfs are going to be in the game. I'm excited to see how Ven interacts with them and so forth. I also can't wait to experience Dwarfs Woodland, looks like a very interesting world and the fact that it shows Terra and the Queen seem to have an alliance going on, seems to make me more curious and interested in getting BBS. XD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
why oh why did they have to add keychains to their keyblades >~>

wait:

it said in the trailer that Terra and Ven [ok well someone put Aqua before but im just going to go w/ Ven as the correct version :D] where taking that test...So maybe they passed it and gained the keyblade? :D
aqua hasn't taken it yet maybe...out of the picture for this minitheory
so then when terra gives the keyblade to riku/sora... he gives them his master keyblade, it has a keychain or w/e so it's as if sora/riku cheated because they never worked hard for it, they just happened to have a strong heart. but they never trained or anything because it was given to them by someone...
bawwww w/e the main flaw. is how did it turn into the kingdom key....

well... this plot seems awesome.
we get to see org13 peeps.
mickey
young sora and riku[possibly kairi too idk]
disney stories that are actually like part of the plot err xDD
betrayal
cool characters
awesome battle system
mystery cool growth system
multi player world
cooler worlds

errrr xDDD yeah!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
why oh why did they have to add keychains to their keyblades >~>

wait:

it said in the trailer that Terra and Ven [ok well someone put Aqua before but im just going to go w/ Ven as the correct version :D] where taking that test...So maybe they passed it and gained the keyblade? :D
aqua hasn't taken it yet maybe...out of the picture for this minitheory
so then when terra gives the keyblade to riku/sora... he gives them his master keyblade, it has a keychain or w/e so it's as if sora/riku cheated because they never worked hard for it, they just happened to have a strong heart. but they never trained or anything because it was given to them by someone...
bawwww w/e the main flaw. is how did it turn into the kingdom key....

well... this plot seems awesome.
we get to see org13 peeps.
mickey
young sora and riku[possibly kairi too idk]
disney stories that are actually like part of the plot err xDD
betrayal
cool characters
awesome battle system
mystery cool growth system
multi player world
cooler worlds

errrr xDDD yeah!

Probably apprentices have to take test alot just like students in the real world.

I think MX at this point may be explaining the history of the keyblade at the keyblade graveyard to TAV and probably the keyblade war happened in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back