• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans & Translations! Dwarf Woodlands + Neverland [FINAL]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Why is it that so far, the information has becoming a 'meh' for me? I'm glad they aren't gabby on the information like 358/2 Days, with Nomura and his trailers telling the 'majority of the plot'. But Birth by Sleep is waning on interest for me, which is a shame, because this is the final chance for the series to prove to me it has life in it...

And it's struggling like a dying puppy. Come on, TGS, show me something that capture my interest once again. Not multiplayer/co-op features. I wish Square will stop it, despite Days doing a good job of it, multiplayer is something that KH should never be about. It's a feature I will never use because my friends or family aren't exactly KH fans.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that's too bad, but they revealed a samurai looking character AND "the acknowledgement of master" test thing.

seems like aqua and terra are close to being masters

Mr Yippie

Hey, the man in the mirror was never really EVIL, was he?

He just told the truth. So why is Aqua beating on him?

Allister Rose

French Lover

well we dont really know, he serves the queen, so he might not be exactly evil, just following orders or something, like hide inforamtion and the only way to get it out is so tthat aqua beats him or something

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

Well he tells the truth to the queen, maybe he doesn't tell the truth to everyone else. And he's the queens comrade/subordinate, so in the laws of hero's, he must be eliminated.

But then in Shrek, the mirror didn't lie to that short prince dude who was planning on marring Fiona. Well maybe he did idk.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
But then in Shrek, the mirror didn't lie to that short prince dude who was planning on marring Fiona. Well maybe he did idk.

Why would you bring up Shrek?

It has nothing to do with the Disney mirror.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Ooooo, I like the new scans alot. You get to play wearing the armour :D but I think thats just a multiplayer mode. Also did anyone else think it looked like Terra was going to fight Peter Pan?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Ooooo, I like the new scans alot. You get to play wearing the armour :D but I think thats just a multiplayer mode. Also did anyone else think it looked like Terra was going to fight Peter Pan?

I did!

I was even humming that fighting thingy and mkaing jokes in my head about Ven.

That'd be awesome if you get to fight Peter Pan, and then the fight ends before you can seriously kill him because of idk.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
BBS seems like it`s going to be one of the best KH games. I can`t wait!

J0hnny0hm

Are these scans going to be re-posted with translations on the page, like the batch at the end of August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back