• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans (4)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I hope these are new! Please tell me if yes/no. Then we'll get translators working on them.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spicy sauce: KH Destiny

Last edited:

Wheels

I think I've seen some of the Alice In Wonderland stuff, but they seem fairly new to me(Probably not a good judge)

You're on a roll tonight!! XD

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yep, they seem to keep churning out Alice in Wonderland with these scans over and over again! Well, thanks anyway! I'll get someone on these.

Edit: lmao they called him "The Chedhire Cat".

Last edited:

Jakek9

Most of that was in the trailer, some of it is fairly new! Plus, most likely there's gotta be information bout Re: Coded in there! lol.
Thanks man!

Edit: Can we get a translator please? :3

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yes, translators will be back with the English translations ASAP. Please give them a bit of time considering this is quite a job.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
The first two scans appear to be a compilation of previous ones. To me, at least. However, Scans 3 and 4 look pretty new. :p

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A few of the scans recycled old screenshots and whatnot, but overall they're new. Thanks for the news!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I love the new renders. All of those KH1 characters look so much better.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Yeah, they do have some recycled shots, but there are a fare number of new ones in there...and plus, I like see them all together on the same page...it looks nice :D

krexia

Translator
Awards
Managed to squeeze in the third scan on my lunch break:

The mobile phone title is powered up!

The story of "Kingdom Hearts coded", made for mobile phones in 2009, is reborn for the DS. The story begins after "Kingdom Hearts II" ends. While organising Jiminy's notes from the journey so far, the King discovers a mysterious message. The notes are transformed into data to solve the mystery, but the data world is corrupted by bugs. Sora's journey to analyse the data begins.

(Screen: Mickey and Jiminy)
In Jiminy's journal is the mysterious message, "We must return to free them from their torment." In order to discover the truth, the King entrusts Sora with the mission to remove the bugs that prevent analysis of the data.

CHECK 1: BEWARE OF BUG BLOCKS
The abnormalities in the data world appear as "Bug Blocks". There are various kinds of Bug Blocks, such as ones you can break, and ones that damage you if you touch them. By utilising them well, you'll be able to proceed.

(Screen: Sora fighting on red block)
These red Bug Blocks appear most often. When you destroy them, you'll sometimes get prizes that recover a little health.

(Scren: Sora jumping from red block)
Bug Blocks aren't just obstacles for the player. Sometimes they can be footholds to help you reach high places. Look around carefully before making any decisions.

CHECK 2: INTENSE BATTLE SCENES
Going from mobile phones to DS, there's a remarkable increase in processing power. One characteristic result of this is that you can enjoy battles with a lot more feeling in them. There's no doubt the battles with enemies will be rousing!

(Screen: Sora hitting something)
There's variety in abundance: attack enemies in the air, attack them while spinning, and more.

(Screen: Sora using thunder magic)
This "Battle Command" system wasn't in "Kingdom Hearts coded". You can use various techniques by pressing a single button.

CHECK 3: REMOVE BUGS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD
The cause of the abnormalities in the world is bugs in the "System Area" that programs the data world. You need to find an entrance somewhere in the world, enter the System Area, and remove the bugs.

(Screen: Sora at entrance to System Area)
It's unclear where the entrance will appear. You'll have to search all over the field.

(Screen: Sora fighting Shadows)
The System Area exists on the other side of the normal field. Here many enemies will appear.

CHECK 4: BOSSES FROM THE SERIES APPEAR
In this game, bosses you've fought before in the series appear. But the bosses are also affected by bugs. You'll need to defeat powerful bosses while avoiding damage from bugs.

(Screen: Sora attacking Darkside)
If you remove all the Bug Blocks from his arms, you'll be able to knock out Darkside.

(Screen: Sora running from blocks)
If you keep dealing damage, the Darkside boss becomes Bug Blocks. Then you can deliver the final blow.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Awesome! Thanks for the translation :D

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I look forward to next month, which will probably focus on the remaining worlds and -maybe- even a sneak peek of the Secret Ending. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back