• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

"Since it was switching in such an irrational form, it was unpopular with us too. (Wry smile.)"

Oh my. At least a bonus menu appears before you have to switch so it isn't so bad.

"No, that’s not how it works. If one of them advanced too far, then they would be limited to a point where they could no longer progress."

Knew there would be a limit.

didn't he also say you can switch them whenever

so can't you just hammer the drop button to go right back to the other dude as soon as you're switched

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
didn't he also say you can switch them whenever

so can't you just hammer the drop button to go right back to the other dude as soon as you're switched

Yeah, he did.

You could but after a point you won't be able to progress in the game and you'll have to play as the other guy.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
I know I bring this up all the time (and anywhere I can lol) but, you know who else has orange/yellow eyes?
Ansem the Wise!:cool:

However,considering how that answer was worded, and the fact that "people of the darkness" show up whenever he's around, I think my theory may finally be shot down. AtW is not related to the darkness.....is he!?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I think the reason for TWEWY's abundant appearance and the lack of Final Fantasy characters is that they're taking place in the Dream World. So it feels like TWEWY characters are more exclusive there and considering their unusual cameo from a different series.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
YMX is obviously Xehanort after he succedes in beating Sora in kh3 and has obsorbed kh wich gave him god like powers. learning others movesor time travel. just kidding, YMX being MF is kinda a dissapointment though. I wish it was some big reveal in the gametime t to mak

Radar

Bronze Member
I think i got the ending figured out guys.

Vanitas' body was destroyed when Ven beat him, then his heart went into YX. YX wants a vessel for Vanitas' heart (a body), so he picks Sora. That is the surprise ending for the game. Sora basically becomes Vanitas.

Then they target Riku. This theory i thought of last night in bed.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Just wanted to let people know that there are HQ scans out there in the web now. o3o

Like this one:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Your a few pages late Wastewander ;)

Thanks for the updated news and interview KHI.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Know what just occurred to me?

What if we finally get to see the real names of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene?

(I think they're Myde, Lourd, Lamuria, and Relena)...

Also, with that I suddenly wondered if there was a Larxene > Elena connection as there is with Axel > Reno... XD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Know what just occurred to me?

What if we finally get to see the real names of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene?

(I think they're Myde, Lourd, Lamuria, and Relena)...

Also, with that I suddenly wondered if there was a Larxene > Elena connection as there is with Axel > Reno... XD

Really, I always thought they'd be Dyme, Dulor, Lumaria, Arlene. XD ANYTHING GOES.

But I'd be super pumped if we got to know their actual names.

Striker4552

So I know that we are all focused on the MF and the Secret Ending, but did anyone translate the stuff bout the Sorcerer's Apprentice and the rest of the Fantasia worlds?? I really want to know whats happening so if anyone translated the text boxes under mickey, the broom, and what they are saying that would be amazing! thank you!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So I know that we are all focused on the MF and the Secret Ending, but did anyone translate the stuff bout the Sorcerer's Apprentice and the rest of the Fantasia worlds?? I really want to know whats happening so if anyone translated the text boxes under mickey, the broom, and what they are saying that would be amazing! thank you!

—It seems Mickey will be appearing as the Sorcerer’s apprentice in the Fantasia world.

Nomura: I’ve wanted to have a stage based on Fantasia for a while. In the early stages of planning with Co. Director Yasue, he suggested that if I were to use Fantasia, I needed to split the numerous stories told in that one work in a way that applied to Sora and Riku’s adventure so that is the way it was implemented.

I'm not sure if more is being translated or not.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Really, I always thought they'd be Dyme, Dulor, Lumaria, Arlene. XD ANYTHING GOES.

But I'd be super pumped if we got to know their actual names.

I like Lamuria, since it's like the mythical civilization we see in lots of games (Lemuria)...

But yeah, we know the names of 1-8 (and 13, I guess), but not the others.

I, for one, would love to see their human forms.

I'd expect Demyx to be in a band. :D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Not like anything we've seen before? What haven't we seen in KH? Err.. cool, I guess. Can't wait to spoil it for myself in March or April. As much as I'd love to actually not spoil a KH for myself, I lack a 3DS, so it really doesn't matter to me. Even if I spoil it for myself, I'll still get the game whenever I do get a 3DS, just like BBS. (still lack a PSP) Judging by the worlds and new content, it's worth getting even if you spoil the ending for yourself, just like BBS. (and unlike Re: CoM and probably Days to) I never really got around to finishing Re: CoM and getting my 30 dollars worth and I probably never will, though I might get Days.

Anyhow, I'm glad we finally got Pinnocio's world, the real freakin' world, not just Monstro. Oh, and the Sorcerer's Apprentice and Hunchback, eff yeah. Now, all we're missing is Atlantis, Dark Cauldron, Sword in the Stone, and maybe Toy Story.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
These Org XIII guys had some terrible parents as humans. Who names their kid Braig or Ienzo?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
These Org XIII guys had some terrible parents as humans. Who names their kid Braig or Ienzo?

Well I don't know about you, but I'd rather be named Chernabog. Actually, I think the name Chernabog is awesome. But my excitement for the game has only risen, I'm disapointed about no Reapers, but
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Also, I hope for Mr. H. I need Mr. H.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I like Lamuria, since it's like the mythical civilization we see in lots of games (Lemuria)...

But yeah, we know the names of 1-8 (and 13, I guess), but not the others.

I, for one, would love to see their human forms.

I'd expect Demyx to be in a band. :D
I think I'd die of a fangasm if we got to see Larxene, Demyx, Luxord and Marluxia's Somebodies in DDD. Even if it's just a one shot scene, I would die. xD

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I'm curious of what their clothing will look like. I imagine Luxord's Sombody wearing some kind of western attire (as in cowboy stuff).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back