• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Are you sure? It looks a little different, like that's an open space, and the one in the scan looks like a room. I'm thinking it's something to do with Fantasia.

It reminds me of the Tiki Room in Disneyland. 3:
Fantasia ain't got none of that jazz. The first screenshot is TWEWY grafitti, which pretty much shouts out Traverse Town and the second one is the room you land in once the Kangaroo Nightmare (Honestly, I thought it was a gorilla at first, but it's boxing gloves, hops, and a closer look at it's face gave me a different interpretation) bashes the glass ceiling down.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you sure? It looks a little different, like that's an open space, and the one in the scan looks like a room. I'm thinking it's something to do with Fantasia.

It reminds me of the Tiki Room in Disneyland. 3:

No. It is in Traverse Town. You aren't looking. The glass is the same, When Sora and the boss fall into the room, you see bits of the stuff in the scan. :\

So that backs up the whole doorway/gates being uses to get though to each world
so tranverse town is our base world for the entire game

No. It is an area in Traverse Town.

Muramasa

What about mysterious figure? What chances of the new guy in the organization 13 cloak being him?

Unless all of you really think its Xehanort or a younger version of himself.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh my, Fantasia looks gorgeous! And Chernabog is in it again, wow. The worlds in this game are so unusual, can't wait~

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think I just died out of the sheer epic-ness revealed in this. Though I really wish we would have gotten news of a new world entirely, but I supposed that will be next month.

What about mysterious figure? What chances of the new guy in the organization 13 cloak being him?

That's the Young Xehanort from the JF Trailer.

Mr Yippie

Is Fantasia itself a new world? With the RoS Mysterious Tower being on that world?

yeah, Yensid's tower just split off

he probably saw the darkness coming so he said "gotta go fast" and split it off from the rest of the world until he could send magical boys back to fix everything

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Unless all of you really think its Xehanort or a younger version of himself.

1) Coat is not Org.XIII exclusive. MX wore it four years before the events of BBS.

It is Young MX. :\ If he is MF, that is up in the air.

Is Fantasia itself a new world? With the RoS Mysterious Tower being on that world?

Yes, Fantasia is a new world. It is called Symphony of Sorcery. :\

blueheart

Bronze Member
So that only makes two worlds left. Right?
*has the memory of an old lady*

I should rewatch Fantasia and watch Hunchback of Notre Dame soon.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Mark of Mastery is only for part of the game, remember? And "Main" KH games like this tend to have over ten worlds, around thirteen. Why do people keep forgetting this?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-La Cite des Cloches
-Prankster's Paradise
-The Country of the Musketeers
-Tron: Legacy
-Symphony of Sorcery

Yeah, two more pure light Disney worlds or whatever they are.

Don't assume there won't be more worlds, though.

We have Disney Castle, Mysterious Tower, Radiant Garden as worlds we've seen in cutscenes, and probably some other original worlds besides Traverse Town that will be playable.

Lonbilly

Awards

I'm still skeptical if there are only two worlds left. I honestly think there may only be two Disney related worlds left, but I think that other world that we've already seen will be in, too, as playable.

Mark of Mastery is only for part of the game, remember? And "Main" KH games like this tend to have over ten worlds, around thirteen. Why do people keep forgetting this?

I'm really hoping that statement doesn't go a cop-out direction by somehow the MoM exam being done before we finish all the RoS worlds/the worlds we've seen thus far so Nomura can be like "lol the last two worlds aren't about the MoM!"

But that's a worst case scenario I don't expect at all.

-La Cite des Cloches
-Prankster's Paradise
-Symphony of Sorcery

And then we know we have Destiny Islands as possibly playable (hopefully with areas on the island), and Disney Castle and Radiant garden are only cut-scene shown so far, but I expect them to also be playable.

Mr Yippie

are they gonna pull a "Traverse Town needs its keyhole sealed twice" thing? if so then that counts as 1

considering next month is the last month for new info, and there's probably going to be two worlds featured (and one of them is Tron), there is probably only one more new world coming up

blueheart

Bronze Member

So, how many are there left?

Traverse Town
Pranksters Paradise
City of Bells
Tron Legacy
Country of Musketeers
Symphony of Sorcery

And I forget things because I not a genius, or smart.

Lonbilly

Awards
are they gonna pull a "Traverse Town needs its keyhole sealed twice" thing? if so then that counts as 1

considering next month is the last month for new info, and there's probably going to be two worlds (and one of them is Tron), there is probably only one more new world coming up

Has it been confirmed it's going to be in next month? We've seen a good amount of Tron just as much as Fantasia, so I wouldn't expect it to be in the next magazine.

Besides,w e know for sure there are at least two more new worlds.

Traverse Town
Pranksters Paradise
City of Bells
Country of Musketeers
Symphony of Sorcery

Two left

And I forget because I not a genius, or smart.

And the original/returning worlds which may or may not be playable from the trailers.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Traverse Town
Pranksters Paradise
City of Bells
Country of Musketeers
Symphony of Sorcery

Two left

And I forget things because I not a genius, or smart.

-La Cite des Cloches
-Prankster's Paradise
-Symphony of Sorcery

Don't assume there won't be more worlds, though.

We have Disney Castle, Mysterious Tower, Radiant Garden as worlds we've seen in cutscenes, and probably some other original worlds besides Traverse Town that will be playable.

I like wonder if you actually read people's posts, no offense.

Mr Yippie

Has it been confirmed it's going to be in next month? We've seen a good amount of Tron just as much as Fantasia, so I wouldn't expect it to be in the next magazine.

Remember how TWEWY and Traverse Town were featured in a little blurb last month, but it wasn't given an actual page? Then it did this issue?

There's going to be a featured section for Legacy (with characters and world art), but it'll be next month because it was in that little bit Traverse was in last time

So next month is Tron and ????

UNLESS THERE IS A TRON SECTION THIS MONTH AND SOMEONE IS HIDING IT but idk why they've waited two months to talk about it???

Pratiko

Awards
So, uh, shocking ending? Wasn't re:coded's ending supposed to be shocking? Didn't it only confirm that Xehanort would come back with support this time?
I'm more suspicious about Nomura's concern with changing the ending rather than what it is. Perharps another side game will be made in order to fill the gap of 5+ years between KH3D and KH3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back