• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scan + Ending Info!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Im a college kid! What's the bonus of that? My Japanese friends in the international student dorm hall who can translate some stuff for me!
so needless to say, I have a major spoiler
Take of it what you will.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Such mixed feelings. This game is already stuffing so much plot and so many characters into it. Unless he's part of the Secret Ending, I'd almost prefer he just be left out of this game entirely. This is presuming he has any significance in the series that goes beyond the Realm of Sleep; if he's integral to the plot of DDD, by all means, but if he's some kind of ultra-villain (as nearly everyone is speculating) that's just going to make another cameo appearance and confuse everyone further, I can do without.

As an aside, I'm pretty sure you don't need spoiler tags if it's in the article.

UltimaJackpot

It does actually say Birth by Sleep Final Mix there, that I can confirm.

Edit: It says something about an unknown person too, after taking a closer look. Seems legit.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Im a college kid! What's the bonus of that? My Japanese friends in the international student dorm hall who can translate some stuff for me!
so needless to say, I have a major spoiler
Take of it what you will.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Idk. Sounds a bit too convenient. I'll just be patient and wait for a translation. SQEXGAL is pretty reliable when it comes to stuff like this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, no time travel. please, I beg you Nomura.....

It didn't say he is a time traveler. Just says he manipulates time. In the RoS, though, we seem to be seeing bits of the past so it's not like it can be stopped if it does happen. I doubt FFXIII-2 stuff will happen where we are suddenly traveling in a mystic time machine.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well, it definitely does mention Mysterious Man, along with "who manipulates time" so I'm calling legit for the time being.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
SQEXgal translations said:
The Ending of KH3D

—So will KH3D will be equipped with a system that utilizes wireless transmissions?

Nomura: There is a mini game where you can compete against other player’s Dream Eaters via ad-hoc wireless to upgrade your Dream Eaters. These competitions occur differently than normal battles. It’s a system that we’ve wanted to try before.

—The expectations are rising for fans who want to know the release date and whether or not there will be a special edition release.

Nomura: Please wait just a little while longer for a formal announcement.

—Will the ending of this title also be a heart wrenching one?

Nomura: The ending for KH3D is a little unusual, the plan up until now had been different… But every once in a while I think, it’s good this way. In fact, the first ending I thought up quickly became no good due to various circumstances, but now the ending is something that I worry quite a bit about. As a result, we tried to do something unique for the ending this time. Incidentally, the secret movie will be shorter. Though it is short, like the Re:Coded secret movie, it will connect to the next shocking developments in the series, so please look forward to it.

Famitsu Weekly Nomura Interview on KH3D | SQEX.INFO

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
The Mickey stuff sounds great. The bottom screen actually having a purpose other then a game menu is good. Gotta fix my internet connection if I ever want to battle Dream Eaters online. And MF coming back of course makes it all the better for me.

dragonsclaw

Hey guys, just to let you know,

The Cloaked Mysterious Man who appeared in BBS will appear in KH3D!
Thoughts?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Hey guys, just to let you know,

The Cloaked Mysterious Man who appeared in BBS will appear in KH3D!
Thoughts?

yourelate-youre-late-late-mad-smiley-emoticon-000139-large.gif

So it looks like there might be a flood of news within the next few weeks.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yourelate-youre-late-late-mad-smiley-emoticon-000139-large.gif

So it looks like there might be a flood of news within the next few weeks.

Yep. It's already mid-January. Hard to believe 3D's Japanese release date is right around the corner ^^

UltimaJackpot

Wow, development was hella quick. Didn't the first trailer premiere a little under a year ago? (I know it was January at the very least)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, development was hella quick. Didn't the first trailer premiere a little under a year ago? (I know it was January at the very least)

E3 2010 was when we first learned of its existence with that technical demo, though they didn't start development until after BBSFM was released later that year iirc.

Edit: ninja'd by roku :v

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It didn't say he is a time traveler. Just says he manipulates time. In the RoS, though, we seem to be seeing bits of the past so it's not like it can be stopped if it does happen. I doubt FFXIII-2 stuff will happen where we are suddenly traveling in a mystic time machine.

Manipulates time, like how luxord could?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Again, thanks for the scans KHI. I assume the rest of the pages should be up by tonight, tomorrow or whenever convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back