• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu picture: Ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Lol Ienzo's so little. Maybe his Org boots were secretly high heels and he illusioned them into boots

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Dang!!! I din't think Ienzo would be such a young apprentice, he must be really smart. And the pic with TAV battling 2gether was awesome, does this mean they finally come together in 1 world and fight as a team like SDG or is it something else.

Awkward Squid

I have this strange urge to pinch his cheeks and go; "You're so cute!"

Didn't really expect him to look so young...

Awards
Thanks, and as I thought it doesn't say their bodies stay exactly same. It just says they don't age. The Secret Ansem Reports say that their bodies DO change, although only faintly.

That meant that the appearence of their nobody is faintly different from their human selves, not that their bodies change faintly.

Xango99

for one, quit making things up Audo! Yes, Nomura said that Nobodies dont age, but he did not say that bla bla they keep the same body" all he said was "NOBODIES DO NOT AGE from the time they become nobodies" nothing more nothign less.

And you must be joking about Vanitas being Braig theory. That theory NEVER EVER made sense, considering they look nothing alike, difft build and Vanitas is Vens age group and can use the keyblade which Xigbar could not. So please do NOT try to use that point to prove your argument!!

~Avant~

I guess this just confirms that a persons body will continue growing even once their heart has left their body

Nomura retconned

Awards
for one, quit making things up Audo! Yes, Nomura said that Nobodies dont age, but he did not say that bla bla they keep the same body" all he said was "NOBODIES DO NOT AGE from the time they become nobodies" nothing more nothign less.

The change of your body is aging.

A

Audo

I didn't make anything up. Clearly, you were one of the ones who misunderstood my statement.

And you must be joking about Vanitas being Braig theory. That theory NEVER EVER made sense, considering they look nothing alike, difft build and Vanitas is Vens age group and can use the keyblade which Xigbar could not. So please do NOT try to use that point to prove your argument!!
Any theory I make is a joke, you should've learned that by now.

I guess this just confirms that a persons body will continue growing even once their heart has left their body

Nomura retconned
Is your sig from Card Captors?

Well to me you're an enemy. We have completely different views on the futere of the series. Plus, I don't like the way you treat people on here. Therefore, enemy. How you see me has no effect on how I feel about you. But we really should get back on topic, shouldn't we?
I treat the people that matter just fine.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I think this thread is turning into a hatefest fight rather then a civilized discussion about a picture from Famitsu. Bitches, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back