• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu picture: Ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, assuming that is Ienzo, it's safe to say something radical happened to him prior to becoming a Nobody. Given all the experiments they are likely to conduct, it wouldn't be too out there to assume one caused rapid growth in his body. The only questions are what and why.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
That doesn't hold true for KH1 Sora and Kairi though. They looked about 12 but it turns out they're 14.

I was also going to put "If they look really young, you can bet they are actually older than they look." but decided to leave it off for simplicity.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
Well, assuming that is Ienzo, it's safe to say something radical happened to him prior to becoming a Nobody. Given all the experiments they are likely to conduct, it wouldn't be too out there to assume one caused rapid growth in his body. The only questions are what and why.

If this is true, then the only person who would have come up with this idea is Vexen. Maybe Vexen was introducing Ienzo as the subject of his latest crazy experiment, one which would involve rapid growth. There would be no whys required because Vexen's always involved in some experiment or another.

What boggles my mind is that a supposed 11 year old urged for the construction of a laboratory and willingly gave into darkness. Protege or no, i can't believe such a young person would make such decisions.

I was also going to put "If they look really young, you can bet they are actually older than they look." but decided to leave it off for simplicity.

*sigh* Why JPRGs??? Why must you exaggerate youth or maturity so???

rpbunny

updates of sorts:
エヴェンとかは写真が2枚あってほんの少し文があるだけ
あとは・・・ストーリーでも鎧姿のままバトルもあるよ、ぐらい。アクアのキーブレードが弓に変形してる

In story mode TAV wil fight in their armours at some points.
Aqua's keyblade can transform into a bow.

source: the same person

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I liked your theory, Destinykh about Even possibly create an aging machine and maybe Ienzo willing to be a subject for his senior's work but they would get Ansem's permission first.

EDIT: Finally, Armour Forms action at last! (not counted Mirage Arena one or is that japanese text could be referring to the Arena?) Thanks RPGbunny!

Aqua's keyblade change to a bow, reminds me of the LS Keyblade transform to weapons in KH2FM.

Last edited:

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Oh he looks really young! Nice find!

Erauqs

updates of sorts:

All this news is gonna convinde me to import. I can't wait for BBS. Thanks for the great news!!. The Keyblade is becoming more of a KeyAnythingYouWantItToBe if you ask me.

A

Audo

The Keyblade is becoming the biggest gimmick ever. It's pathetic.

It was so much better when it was just a hunk of metal, not this stupid whip/bow/bike cross-breed crap.

rpbunny

It was so much better when it was just a hunk of metal, not this stupid whip/bow/bike cross-breed crap.

You can keep those negative thoughts to yourself if you don't approve of something, rather than being so rude about it in a public thread. Because there's actually some people really like the changes.

AkiraKiyoshi

Awards
Website
aka-kami.deviantart.com
Ienzo was such a cute little guy D:>

i think it adds variety to the game :\ although since this opinion is coming from someone who has very poor judgment, it shouldn't be taken note of.

Erauqs

You can keep those negative thoughts to yourself if you don't approve of something, rather than being so rude about it in a public thread. Because there's actually some people really like the changes.

rpbunny's right. Calm down, man. There's no need to bunch your panties. Just because you don't like it, isn't going to change what's already in the game. I, for one, like the transforming Keyblades, because it gives more battle variety. Hack & slash gets old eventually. Change is good.

EDIT: Anyone care to tell me what's after 'Sidekick'? Under my name?

A

Audo

oh please. i have every right to criticize this game.
if you expect me to respect people's opinions on "change" than i should expect you to respect my opinion on the same change.
don't try and tell me to shut up just because i don't agree with you, i have every right to voice my opinion. and it is in my opinion, that transforming Keyblades is absolutely ridiculous--because it is.

although since this opinion is coming from someone who has very poor judgment, it shouldn't be taken note of.
yeah, because you know me so well.

rpbunny's right. Calm down, man. There's no need to bunch your panties. Just because you don't like it, isn't going to change what's already in the game. I, for one, like the transforming Keyblades, because it gives more battle variety. Hack & slash gets old eventually. Change is good.
Kingdom Hearts will always be a hack and slash button mashing game, that's just how it is. Turning the Keyblade into a bigger gimmick than it already was will never change that fact.

kingofgame981

Awards
updates of sorts:
エヴェンとかは写真が2枚あってほんの少し文があるだけ
あとは・・・ストーリーでも鎧姿のままバトルもあるよ、ぐらい。アクアのキーブレードが弓に変形してる

This is surprise me!

(Can you show me the link to this person ? Because I'm translating your news to another language, it's bad if I don't give the credit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back