• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu picture: Ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well this kid is a squirt. He's even smaller than Ven, and Ven is a midget. Vanitas is much taller.

This kid has to be Ienzo. Silver hair, lab coat just like the other apprentices. Smells like Ienzo to me.

krexia

Translator
Awards
I know Nomura said that Nobodies don't age, but did he really say that a person's body stays absolutely identical when they become a Nobody?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah, I need to look at interviews big time. I've missed out on a lot by being away. But oh well, I'll just have to hang around here a bit longer.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
It'd be unexpected. !

True, but it seems a bit wierd for a major antagonist such as Vanitas to be nothing more than a mere apprentice. Then again, not everyone has to be in the limelight.

Why everyone was going down the "Braig is DS" path Nomura whips out a curve ball with an equally ridiculous answer

What? People actually came up with that? Urgh, both sides are idiots. An idiot for coming up with Braig = DS and Nomura being an idiot for his ridiculous answer.

Erauqs

I would love to but the only place that had the interview up (HeartStation) is down.

Hmph...How convenient for you...

Back on topic:
Ienzo being young is more evidence for the Vanitas=Xehanort theory. If Ienzo grow to be Zexion, then Vanitas could grow to be Xehanort,,,

A

Audo

True, but it seems a bit wierd for a major antagonist such as Vanitas to be nothing more than a mere apprentice. Then again, not everyone has to be in the limelight.
Well, technically speaking, Vanitas is already nothing but a mere apprentice.

Hmph...How convenient for you...,
Ah yes, it was all part of my diabolical plan to make a statement.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Seriously, Ienzo as a boy, okay, he looks young and kawaii, considering he's a child prodigy by one look at him. Maybe Nomura got influence by the age thing and decided to make the opposite ver of Disney's characters never grows older and their appearance stay the same (the Square ver)

kingofgame981

Awards
So, the Nobody Zexion is just 1x years old ?:confused:

I like 3 characters fighting together. It's AWESOME!!!

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
They sometimes refer to (usually women) around forty years old as "arafo". They just use it to talk about the age group (Sometimes jokingly. It was popularized by this woman urging women in that age group to take hold of their lives, etc. etc.). So Nomura says Xemnas is "arasa" (around thirty).

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Zexion's appearance looks like 21 years old but since Nomura says Nobodies can't age, unless their outlook change when the apprentices became Nobodies, that means....

Zexion is still 12 years old! :p (one year after BBS)

A

Audo

Thanks, and as I thought it doesn't say their bodies stay exactly same. It just says they don't age. The Secret Ansem Reports say that their bodies DO change, although only faintly.
I was referring to their bodies, age-wise.
Sorry you looked too deeply into my diction in an effort to attempt to prove me wrong.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Zexion's appearance looks like 21 years old but since Nomura says Nobodies can't age, unless their outlook change when the apprentices became Nobodies, that means....

Zexion is still 12 years old! :p (one year after BBS)

Except the general rule is with JRPGs, if you think they're a certain age, you probably have to take off five years from that. (I've learned that the hard way...) So Zexion is probably quite a bit younger than you might think.

Erauqs

I was referring to their bodies, age-wise.
Sorry you looked too deeply into my diction in an effort to attempt to prove me wrong.

That's not at all what happened. As I said, I wasn't disagreeing with you. I just don't want people to be confused by your bad use of words, that's all.:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back