• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu picture: Ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rpbunny

1zwyah5.jpg

25r1t28.jpg

Source: 2ch BbS thread ID:iC+KOJUI thank you!

Ienzo looks yonger than Ven.

3 of them fighting together in story mode.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lol, perfect timing. We had a thread asking for where he was just like six hours ago, if that.

Also, that Kid's got a fucktonne of growing to do in the space of one year.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Hey, nice find. Wow, Ienzo is really young there. Cool stuff

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Holy shit. Vexen looks like a molester there.

But damn. Unless Zexion was alotta older then he looked...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It looks like he's really the only one that age has been applied to from the apprentices... then again, who saysthat actually is Ienzo? Perhaps a brother of his, or something along those lines

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
It actually says Zexion (right), right there on the scan. So it's definitely him. What a cute little boy!

Lancelot

Awards
Ahah, I only saw that after I posted ^^; I'm still trying to establish what this Anvas thing is o.o

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Shinkirō;4630739 said:
Ahah, I only saw that after I posted ^^; I'm still trying to establish what this Anvas thing is o.o

You mean Unversed?

So has it actually been said that they produced Nobodies at/around that time? Or was it several years later? (doesn't quite remember) I mean Xigbar looks quite a bit older than Braig, but if Nobodies don't age...

Lancelot

Awards
Oh my... that's embarassing ^^; yes, I'd say that's what it is

Erauqs

You mean Unversed?

So has it actually been said that they produced Nobodies at/around that time? Or was it several years later? (doesn't quite remember) I mean Xigbar looks quite a bit older than Braig, but if Nobodies don't age...

It's never actually said, but alot of people drew conclusions from other things. This show that they may be wrong...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I did not expected that Ienzo is a cute little boy wearing a lab uniform. O_O And here I am picturing him and Even like 'father and son'

But what I don't understand is Ienzo's appearance, he's a boy and is that of an 11 year old kid. I thought Nobodies can't age.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
BBS is set 10 years into the past.

Zexion would look 10 years younger. How long did people actually think it took for them to turn into Nobodies? I always thought it was a couple of months or a year before KH1, considering they would have to ban Ansem, and have enough time to build up the Organization to at least Twelve members by the end of KH1. Which wouldn't take that long, so I go with the months one. I was expecting a kid form of him, so I wasn't that shocked. That's what I was waiting for, to see if he would really be that young.

And my Lord, how cute Ienzo is. Tawwwwwwwwww! x3 Where did they adopt him from?

On the other hand, the kid must be a genius to be prepped up for apprenticeship already. Talk about protégé.

GODRlC

i cant wait to play it! i am only buying a psp because of this haha. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back