• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu picture: Ienzo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
BBS is set 10 years into the past.

Zexion would look 10 years younger. How long did people actually think it took for them to turn into Nobodies? I always thought it was a couple of months or a year before KH1, considering they would have to ban Ansem, and have enough time to build up the Organization to at least Twelve members by the end of KH1. Which wouldn't take that long, so I go with the months one. I was expecting a kid form of him, so I wasn't that shocked. That's what I was waiting for, to see if he would really be that young.

And my Lord, how cute Ienzo is. Tawwwwwwwwww! x3 Where did they adopt him from?

On the other hand, the kid must be a genius to be prepped up for apprenticeship already. Talk about protégé.

But if Ienzo's 11 or younger in the past, and AtW's apprentices turned into Nobodies soon after, it doesn't make any sense. Remember, in the interviews, Nomura did say that Nobodies do not age.

A

Audo

Zexion would look 10 years younger. How long did people actually think it took for them to turn into Nobodies? I always thought it was a couple of months or a year before KH1, considering they would have to ban Ansem, and have enough time to build up the Organization to at least Twelve members by the end of KH1. Which wouldn't take that long, so I go with the months one. I was expecting a kid form of him, so I wasn't that shocked. That's what I was waiting for, to see if he would really be that young.

On the other hand, the kid must be a genius to be prepped up for apprenticeship already. Talk about protégé.
Uh, it took a single year for them to become Nobodies, going by facts previously established in KH1. Unless Nomura plans on retconning that.

krexia

Translator
Awards
Right, am making a mental note not to drink too much at the nomikai tonight so that I can get up early enough to find and scan the new Famitsu before work tomorrow...

Young Ienzo-in-a-labcoat is adorable.

Erauqs

But Maleficent came with Heartless to the abandoned castle in Hallow Bastion nine years before KH1. Xehanort and company created the Heartless and became Nobodies before leaving the castle. So this would have to happen between the end of BBS and before Maleficent came nIne years before KH1.

Awards
I think they became nobodies about 4 years before kingdom hearts. If nobodies don't age, then Ienzo could've been 18 when he became a nobody, meaning that he's 12 in the picture. Zexion does look older than 18, but Riku looks older than 16.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Uh, it took a single year for them to become Nobodies, going by facts previously established in KH1. Unless Nomura plans on retconning that.

To be honest, we don't even know exactly how long did it take for all the research written in the Ansem Reports to be done around the time frame. It might seem like a short few entries finished soon, but it might've taken more years to actually complete.

Then again, I haven't looked at the reports for quite the while.

A

Audo

To be honest, we don't even know exactly how long did it take for all the research written in the Ansem Reports to be done around the time frame. It might seem like a short few entries finished soon, but it might've taken more years to actually complete.

Then again, I haven't looked at the reports for quite the while.

Maleficent took over the empty castle nine years before KH1.
Which means that ALL of that research spanned a single year.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
But if Ienzo's 11 or younger in the past, and AtW's apprentices turned into Nobodies soon after, it doesn't make any sense. Remember, in the interviews, Nomura did say that Nobodies do not age.

Possibly, when a human self becomes a Nobodies ver of the Org, an effect somewhat drastically changed their entire outlook to what they look like in the future and their age stays that forever as a Nobody or I could be wrong.

A

Audo

Possibly, when a human self becomes a Nobodies ver of the Org, an effect somewhat drastically changed their entire outlook to what they look like in the future and their age stays that forever as a Nobody or I could be wrong.
Nomura has said that their body stays the exact same. They are forever the age they were when they became a Nobody. Going through the process of becoming a Nobody doesn't age the body. =/

Erauqs

Nomura has said that their body stays the exact same. They are forever the age they were when they became a Nobody. Going through the process of becoming a Nobody doesn't age the body. =/

He didn't say this, I'm not disagreeing with your cause this time, but don't make stuff up to prove a point...

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Unless it's retcon or that Ienzo is a special case. But I be willing to bet it's the former.

Erauqs

I still say he's Vanitas and the Darkness is just changing his body :D

He did. In a rather recent interview even (might even be the Ultimania) he confirmed Nobodies do not age.

He didn't say that their bodies stay exactly the same, though...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
This is really confusing, seeing Ienzo as a boy also makes me realised if the human forms of the younger members of the Org (Saix, Axel, Demyx, Marluxia and Larxene) are that in their mid or late teens or what so ever with the first two might appear in BBS and the others are unknown.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Funny how I said Izeno would be a runt 10 years ago in the OMG Braig looks so young debate and I got the third degree.lol

But regardless, there's some explaining to be done here. Braig and Izeno must have grown up considerablly before actually becoming nobodies... It was implied that the six apprentices casted off their hearts at the same time, though I guess some of them probably kept their bodies a lot longer than Xehanort and possibly the other apprentices did.

But does that make any sense?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Vanitas was never confirmed to be a new character.
the theory still stands!

Must've got confused. Though... why would Ienzo be 'Vanitas'? It's not a matter of how he is Vanitas, but... why?

So tell me, why should Ienzo be Vanitas? Apart from Nomura's blatant reuses/rehashes.

A

Audo

Must've got confused. Though... why would Ienzo be 'Vanitas'? It's not a matter of how he is Vanitas, but... why?

So tell me, why should Ienzo be Vanitas? Apart from Nomura's blatant reuses/rehashes.
It'd be unexpected. Why everyone was going down the "Braig is DS" path Nomura whips out a curve ball with an equally ridiculous answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back