• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu/Dengeki BBS pics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-TO

I could have sworn I had seen some of them before... though I am not really sure...
There are a few new ones there, so nice find. I really like how the multiplayer is presented so far, just from looking at the scans, I can tell it will be pretty fun and more than likely a little hectic.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
these look gorgeous =O!! this game is shaping up to be quite stellar

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
In one of the images you see Ven with Peter and Tinker Bell at the mermaids lagoon. I can tell because of how the rocks look.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow i think some of them are old

sora88

After 358/2, I suddenly am on a KH crack phase again so needless to say, I want this game to be out. Now.
Cant wait to download this on my PSP in January :)

from the PSN i hope wouldn't want to do any illegal doings that involve Kingdom Hearts =P

seriously though...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I can't see anything new in there.

There is about 3 new pics, one is of the old hag handing Snow White the apple. Another is Ven with tinker bell and Peter Pan at the mermaid lagoon. And one is a battle pic of Ven preparing to start his shoot lock mode.

Liege

There is about 3 new pics, one is of the old hag handing Snow White the apple. Another is Ven with tinker bell and Peter Pan at the mermaid lagoon. And one is a battle pic of Ven preparing to start his shoot lock mode.

None of those are 'new', actually.

Soren

Awards
Aqua's Rainbow Shower reminds me of Ragnarok

I was thinking the same thing. It's like a "Rainbow Ragnarok" or something. I wonder if that means that Sora's special attacks will be retuning as special moves for TAV. After all, a previous vid showed us that Strike Raid is a Finisher for Ven, and this one shows Aqua using a Ragnarok-like attack. Maybe next we'll see Terra using Ars Arcanum or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back