• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW English Vulpeus Party (JAPANESE VERSION)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: NEW English Vulpeus Party

Are you saving your Hewies, Deweys, and Louies for anything in particular?

Also, I've forgotten what filling in the dots does exactly. ^^;;

Well, actually I keep them just in case I need them... If I need ducks I play on those days when you get the gold medals and I use those because you level up much easier with them... Sometimes I forget to sell the silver ducks....

I'm not sure what exactly are the dots but since I have nothing better to do I try to fill them 8D I also know that if you fill all 5 dots in a 6* medal you can guild it if you merge one more of the same type/character.

Awards

Minna-san otsukaresama!!! Let's keep this up and in no time the other parties will eat our dust!! And we will eat their souls asdfghjk

Awards

A bit unrelated, but I wouldn't recommend keeping friend medals/bronze medals (Young Hercules, Wakka, Donald, ...) for the long run. They are rather inferior to most other medals, especially since their guilt boost caps at around 25% as opposed to 50% and 100% from the higher-rarity medals.

I think Kazr10 said that 2 6* wakkas are good for leveling up quickly on a certain quest so thats why i'm keeping them. I'll orobably sell the donalds since I got a minnie now :) As for the herculeses I'm sort on one good power medal so I'm using that. I haven't decided if I'll keep it though 'cause I'llhave the wakkas.

Thanks for the suggestions though :)

Awards

new medals!! Any info about them?
2568evn.jpg

I already have a kairi so I'm going to merge those two. Zexion seems good. I don't know about the rest though...

asparaguschan

Personally, I think Zexion is worth keep in addition to those the others mentioned. I've found the Org XIII to be rather strong. And King has a Guilted Marluxia, so they've got to be decent for guilting, too, right?

Kingdom King 13

You're welcome!
For the most part they're EXCELLENT for Guilting. Depending on the rarity, higher and higher tiers of Guilt power can be achieved. The Organization medals, I believe, are top tier.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

new medals!! Any info about them?
2568evn.jpg

I already have a kairi so I'm going to merge those two. Zexion seems good. I don't know about the rest though...
Zexion is a great single-target attacker for a Three Wishes deck especially when Guilt-boosted, Kairi gives a +2 Speed Attack buff for the whole turn (I have her in the first slot of my Lady Luck deck), Cogsworth is a Magic-attribute version of KH2 Kairi (stick him in the first slot of your Three Wishes deck), Pinocchio gives a +1 neutral Defense buff but really isn't anything worth writing home about along with the rest.
(You can also post in the Walkthrough thread, too, I look over there more often.)

Kingdom King 13

This is directed at Zimmy Zam:

The only plot difference I've noticed is this: In PC chi, I don't know if I got a rare screen or what, but in the flashback just after fighting Ava, I saw Ephermera's "attacker." It was a guy in an Organization cloak shrouded by some kind of miasma of power. But in Unchained, it's just a black shadow that you can't make out any details about. Here's the thing though: I checked someone else's playthrough and they got in Chi what I got in Unchained. So I don't know what's going on. I don't think I hallucinated that...

If I'm right, this is significant because Ephemera was implied, if I'm understanding it right, to have been attacked and sent to "Unchained." But now WE'RE in Unchained. If the attacker wasn't visible this time... maybe Ephemera made it into the castle this time? Just an idea.

I wish I had a screen cap of that hooded figure, but I could SWEAR I saw it. Hopefully I'm not completely out of my mind.

Awards

The only plot difference I've noticed is this: In PC chi, I don't know if I got a rare screen or what, but in the flashback just after fighting Ava, I saw Ephermera's "attacker." It was a guy in an Organization cloak shrouded by some kind of miasma of power. But in Unchained, it's just a black shadow that you can't make out any details about. Here's the thing though: I checked someone else's playthrough and they got in Chi what I got in Unchained. So I don't know what's going on. I don't think I hallucinated that...

If I'm right, this is significant because Ephemera was implied, if I'm understanding it right, to have been attacked and sent to "Unchained." But now WE'RE in Unchained. If the attacker wasn't visible this time... maybe Ephemera made it into the castle this time? Just an idea.

I wish I had a screen cap of that hooded figure, but I could SWEAR I saw it. Hopefully I'm not completely out of my mind.
That's pretty interesting....and mind boggling

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Those scenes and the corresponding dialogue are identical between Chi and UX.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Turning up the curves with Photoshop/whatever will reveal that it is the Hooded man anyway:
tumblr_o2pvyrq4qw1urxie2o1_540.png

Everything Ava says in the scene after is identical between the two games as well.

Kingdom King 13

Hmm... so that's it? Somehow my eyes just brightened the image? Well, that's disappointing. I knew the dialogue was the same, but... crud.

asparaguschan

I never played the PC game. Somehow it escaped my radar! D:

If there aren't any differences, though, I'm relieved to at least play this one. ^^

Awards

Those scenes and the corresponding dialogue are identical between Chi and UX.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Turning up the curves with Photoshop/whatever will reveal that it is the Hooded man anyway:
tumblr_o2pvyrq4qw1urxie2o1_540.png

Everything Ava says in the scene after is identical between the two games as well.
Well that sucks. Werent there supposed to be story differences between Ux and Chi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back