• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW English Vulpeus Party (JAPANESE VERSION)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

asparaguschan

Re: NEW English Vulpeus Party

2341427. Hhhhoooo is my name. Let's join up. Don't I need to drop out of whatever group I'm currently in?

I have invited you! Thank you for contributing to our collection of souls, er...I mean, for joining our party! Let's have fun together!!

Awards

Omfg Asparagus, I just love how you make lame soul jokes too :p Sorry for dragging you into this, I needed some company 'cause Xehanort's prisons are too much for a lone soul(???) to bear...

Last edited:
Awards

@Azymous I'm uploading my medals like you asked me to. I have too many ducks T^T

hwzkux.jpg

10fp4p0.jpg

i40emp.jpg

1zwovbl.jpg

2d2az5l.jpg

I'm trying to fill the dots on some medals so I have quite a few of the same character.

Cerberus and Xaldin are both lv. 80

asparaguschan

Are you saving your Hewies, Deweys, and Louies for anything in particular?

Also, I've forgotten what filling in the dots does exactly. ^^;;

asparaguschan

Omfg Asparagus, I just love how you make lame soul jokes too :p Sorry for dragging you into this, I needed some company 'cause Xehanort's prisons are too much for a lone soul(???) to bear...

I couldn't resist. X3 They're too entertaining to not join in!

Kingdom King 13

I am very interested in joining you all. I'll just need a little instruction as to how to quit my current inactive team. Can't read Japanese. But with that being said, I am no rookie. I'm level 218 with a Guilt boosted Marluxia as my partner medal. I have eight Sorcerer Mickey with Brooms medals saved up, so I'm soon to have a wider selection of Guilt boosted medals to offer to you all.

asparaguschan

I am very interested in joining you all. I'll just need a little instruction as to how to quit my current inactive team. Can't read Japanese. But with that being said, I am no rookie. I'm level 218 with a Guilt boosted Marluxia as my partner medal. I have eight Sorcerer Mickey with Brooms medals saved up, so I'm soon to have a wider selection of Guilt boosted medals to offer to you all.

I got this information from the main walkthrough on this forum (just stating the source):
"If you want to leave your party, select Management (管理) in the Party menu, and Exit (脱退). If you are the leader, you will need to delegate your leadership to be able to exit.
To delegate leadership, select Check Members (メンバー確認) in the Party menu, tap the member you want to pass your leadership to, and select Delegate Leadership (リーダー交代)."

If you need screenshots or anything, just let me know! We're happy to have you join us. :)

asparaguschan

By the way, everyone, we're currently ranked 1544! That's 1200 up from our ranking last week. How cool is that?!

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

@Azymous I'm uploading my medals like you asked me to. I have too many ducks T^T

hwzkux.jpg

10fp4p0.jpg

i40emp.jpg

1zwovbl.jpg

2d2az5l.jpg

I'm trying to fill the dots on some medals so I have quite a few of the same character.

Cerberus and Xaldin are both lv. 80
A bit unrelated, but I wouldn't recommend keeping friend medals/bronze medals (Young Hercules, Wakka, Donald, ...) for the long run. They are rather inferior to most other medals, especially since their guilt boost caps at around 25% as opposed to 50% and 100% from the higher-rarity medals.

asparaguschan

A bit unrelated, but I wouldn't recommend keeping friend medals/bronze medals (Young Hercules, Wakka, Donald, ...) for the long run. They are rather inferior to most other medals, especially since their guilt boost caps at around 25% as opposed to 50% and 100% from the higher-rarity medals.

Any chance you're interested in joining our party, oh knowledgeable one? We have digital hugs and virtual cookies! :D

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Any chance you're interested in joining our party, oh knowledgeable one? We have digital hugs and virtual cookies! :D
Sorry, but I'm already with another party (in another Union). I appreciate the offer, though ^^

Kingdom King 13

Party exited, I'm now ready to sign on. My username is simply "King."

EDIT: Might need some help actually accepting the request too. *sweatdrop*

Last edited:

asparaguschan

Unfortunately I can't search by your username. I'll need your user ID. Thankfully it's easy to retrieve!

Just tap your avatar's face to go to your user overview. Your ID number is listed above your avatar, like this:
124cxh3.jpg

asparaguschan

As for accepting an invitation, perhaps Azymous or ZimmyZam can explain?

I created the party and luvthe_gazette found it by chance so neither of us have direct experience with the invitation process. (I'll try to research it in the meantime!)

Kingdom King 13

My idea appears to be 2378066. I'll try to figure out how to accept as best I can then, heh.

asparaguschan

My idea appears to be 2378066. I'll try to figure out how to accept as best I can then, heh.

Invitation sent! If しない is on one of the buttons after the kanji, don't press that one. That would refuse. That's all I can predict, though, since I'm not sure how the request works on your end. I'm sorry. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll send another~☆

asparaguschan

Sorry about that, but it looks like you got in! I think maybe the two options were 承認する (accept) and 脱退する (reject/withdraw). (Looking at the options on the party page and brief glances at an explanation elsewhere.)

But I digress! Welcome to the party! We're very glad to have you~☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back