• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New English Screens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
none of them are new. sorry. This was actually posted a couple hours ago, and it got closed. But, good being on ur toes.

Awards
okay... but still, none of the screens are new anyway. And you don't need to get an attitude with me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Actually 2 of them ARE new. The one with Pan going "Who do we have here? Never seen you before" is something I never seen. But then again, I may have just missed them before :/

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You mean this one? The one that linked to pre-existing renders? Which, by the way, are not pre existing; if you actually took a look, you'd see it's actually quite a large render salvo.

Actually, all of those are actually on our render database, a link to which I posted, if you bothered to look. The only difference between them is the 'new' ones have grey backgrounds.

But thanks for these.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I think I found most of those screens on gamespot weeks ago. Maybe a couple of them are new, but those look almost identical to the gamespot screens.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Actually, all of those are actually on our render database, a link to which I posted, if you bothered to look. The only difference between them is the 'new' ones have grey backgrounds.

But thanks for these.

*facepalm* Let me put it a little clearer; here is the MX render in our database:

MasterXehanort.png

And this is the render found over there. I said the images IN the salvo are large.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
so you are saying that, just because the image there is larger and has a grey background, that you think they're new? Because thats what I'm getting from this.

Besides, none of them are new.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
so you are saying that, just because the image there is larger and has a grey background, that you think they're new? Because thats what I'm getting from this.

I know perfectly well we've had these images before.
All I'm saying is they're larger.
That's it! Stop looking down on me, dammit!
e508928.png

Besides, none of them are new.

0.jpg

We've already established that.

ZiggyK

Actually they are much better quality, which make them good for wallpapers and stuff.

They may not be new but thanks OP, I can make some use of them :D

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
thanks for them and all but yknow

bet you thought i was gonna say they werent new huh

well they arent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back