• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW ENEMY SYMBOL!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabranth

Awards
Hey everyone, I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but I think the new symbol is on Terra's belt. If you look at this picture you'll notice that Ven has one on him too. I very roughly tried to expand it. It almost looks like it has the same shape as the heart in the KH logo. Tell me what you think.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, why would Terra and Ven wear the symbol of their enemies on their outifts...?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Maybe they're the new type of being. It doesn't mean that they're bad.

They've been reffered to as a "new enemy" by several sources, including Nomura himself, if I recall correctly...regardless of whether they are "bad" or not, it seems clear that Terra and company clearly consider them enemies, so why would they be wearing their symbol...?

Wingring

then why put ''New ENEMY Symbol'' but whatever it is , it is a good find

UrbanQuattrus

This gets brought up generally once a week here. I think the symbol, if anything, is just a mark of VAT all being on the same team - their group logo, or whatever.

Awards
I noticed the symbol a while ago, but I don't think that is an enemy symbol.... YET. (Emphasis an the word YET)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
This gets brought up generally once a week here. I think the symbol, if anything, is just a mark of VAT all being on the same team - their group logo, or whatever.

Agreed. This seems way more logical than an enemy symbol. Notice that neither MX or the DS have this symbol on them to my knowledge. So its probably VAT's Masters symbol. Like. To show that they train under him or something.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Maybe its just a symbol that keyblade masters of that time wore. Doesnt have anything to do with the enemy.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Uhh, hasn't anyone noticed that it's just the Heartless emblem without the crossed thorns? Thei9r symbol is most likely the origins of the Heartless symbol

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Uhh, hasn't anyone noticed that it's just the Heartless emblem without the crossed thorns? Thei9r symbol is most likely the origins of the Heartless symbol

Maybe, but how did that symbol turn into the Heartless symbol,which symbolizes evil.

UrbanQuattrus

There is even the possibility that this is the symbol of Terra and Ven... seeing as they're wearing it...

Yeah, that's what we need. MORE encouragement for the creation of screwball homo-erotic fanfiction.

It's actually not; the heartless sigil is rounded, like a heart, but this image looks like all straight lines and sharp corners.

Found the thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/93901-new-symbol.html
there ya go. let's try to keep these forums clean!

Agreed. Can we all stop with these symbol threads? I wasn't exaggerating; I think it really is about once every 6 or 7 days that someone starts a thread pointing out the "new" discovery of this symbol on Terra's belt. It's not new, and do a cursory search before you bring it up for the 9th time.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
It's actually not; the heartless sigil is rounded, like a heart, but this image looks like all straight lines and sharp corners.

Actually he said it was the origin of the symbol. Symbols can change, especially when they turn from good to evil. I don't think it is the origin of the Heartless symbol though.

Found the thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/future-k...ew-symbol.html
there ya go. let's try to keep these forums clean!

Agreed. Can we all stop with these symbol threads? I wasn't exaggerating; I think it really is about once every 6 or 7 days that someone starts a thread pointing out the "new" discovery of this symbol on Terra's belt. It's not new, and do a cursory search before you bring it up for the 9th time.

I also agree to stop with the symbol threads. It's already been seen. It could either mean it represents who they are or a meaningless symbol like Sora's crown.

Last edited:

UrbanQuattrus

Actually he said it was the origin of the symbol. Symbols can change, especially when they turn from good to evil. I don't think it is the origin of the Heartless symbol though.

when they turn from good to evil...? Not that I'm disagreeing necessarily, but what example makes you say so?

But I guess if Terra's belt buckle is the direct inspiration for what becomes the heartless symbol, well, that's more fuel for the "Terra is Xehanort" thing. (Which I don't believe, but I can at least see the conjecture.) Now imagine what would happen if he had one of those gaudy Texas belt buckles... we'd have threads every day about the "new" discovery, and people would be swearing up and down that the new enemies were called "lone stars".

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But I guess if Terra's belt buckle is the direct inspiration for what becomes the heartless symbol, well, that's more fuel for the "Terra is Xehanort" thing.

I hope to god it's not then.

(Which I don't believe, but I can at least see the conjecture.)

PRAISE THE LORD, T_T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back