• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Enemy Symbol..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

I was examining the BBS scan of Ven casting Lightning.
On the Fat enemy you can see an insignia on its chest..Obviously the insignia for the new enemy..

well i Looked at it 4 awhile(closely){need 2 stop doin that, alredy got glasses} and then i drew it..and i can say that my renditionis pretty accurate and is probably what the symbol most likely looks like

Before i continue... we all Know the bald headed old man is named Master Xehanort {MX for short} ...and he probably is connected w/ these new enemies or maybe controls them

Continuing my Theory...
Well when i drew the Insignia {remember it Looks SO ACCURATE} it looked like a mix between a "M" and a "X" :eek:hmy: "M" and "X" hmmmmm

MASTER XEHANORT!!! {MX}
well thats what i saw..But this is just my theory..NO FLAMING PLZ!!...just feedbacC:D
THNX!

Last edited:

mannymuffman

hahahaha ur guess is as good as mine. my suggestion is be creative ahahahah. get it to somehow be linked

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

LoL..i guess i could scan it Maybe..But anyway ill try that later
but heres a lil somethin yu culd do and youll b able 2 kinda see how mine loooked

Draw an "M" then under it put an "X" like this..

M
X

Now make the bottom of the "M" and the top of the "X" connect and thats close 2 what i got..then look at the pic of Ven i was referring 2 (hope youve seen it) and itll b close

Not sure about ur drawing skillz though :p

Knightorlight

i saw the picture, its on the scans of BBS it shows ven doing lightning, good job... I DREW IT TOO except, i got C and Q uhmmm somethings wrong here

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

YEh muffman when it comes 2 thoeries im Pretty good (not saying this 1 is right) but im usually remotely or extremely close
oh and on "C" "Q" thing..i see where yu got it frum Knight or Light LoL Cheese Queso (oh and i Know wut Queso means..mi Gurl is Mexican..Spanish every day)

And muffman ...EXACTLY! small "M" large "X"

mannymuffman

check out my new thoery thanx to u BetwiXt&Betw33nX. u brought it to my attention its the pureblood an emblem threadf

mannymuffman

i did u dont have to trip bot that!!! but yah i have all kinds of thoeries floatin out there an yah im new myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back