• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New enemy Symbol theory..Dun Dun Dun!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Hello fellow KHI Members, it is me, Golden Knight!OMG I know!

Well I'm coming to you to talk about this new enemy symbol..Get ready this may or may not do anything to help. Heh..

First of All, Heartless Symbol:
Hearsymbol.jpg

Second, New Enemy,(Best I've seen):
newsymbollowres.jpg

As you can see, you take off the spikes at the top(Well you round them off.) I'm sorry you'll have to use your imagination, I've lost all my editing programs except for paint. :(

We know Melificanet is all about the thorns and such. So I'm thinking either she WAS the one that made the NE(New enemy's) or she HELPED make them.
PMF gave me this idea, in a way... While Melificent may have helped make them or DID make them, we should remember she was a puppet of the Heartless,which were controlled by Ansem, in KH1
But in BBS she could be a puppet of MX, or DS, they could have told her to make them or help make them.

She MAY or MAY NOT be behind all the trouble in BBS...We dunno.

She MAY, or MAY NOT have witnessed the final battle seeing that whole Fusion of DS,MX and Terra. That whole fusion of DS and MX. That whole Terra being blown up and sent to RG..I don't know....No clue which way it will go, *Fingers crossed for DS+MX, Terra Dead.Lol.

But anyway, she figures she can control them but she can't.(Mel that is.) so she destroys most of them,(This is going in the way of she helped create them. btw) but some go off to find there other master,(Xeha.)(DS+MX) in RG. I hope you know the rest...

Also I think when Terra went to visit Melif. in her castle he was going to ask her how to defeat them.As in he thought she couldn't control them anymore. Or something along those lines.( That or she HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the NE, and she is just kind of all knowing about everything..or something.)

This is mostly speculation, with help from certain screen shots, and the fact that the Heartless symbol has throns in it, and Melificent is like master of thorns.

And you know I know these are just shots in the dark...And I know I'm contradicting myself sometimes.Lol.

Enjoy!( Please ask me questions, add feedback...Bash the theory, like it, whatever you want.)

Last edited:
T

tazztig

I'm still wondering if Maleficent can make the new enemies.^^

Charlie K

Back in Business
That's one of the big holes in my theory..How would she make them, I'm not sure, i'll figure it out and put it in there.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yup thats why we make theories.Lol.

Also everyone should note that I'm Rusty, and I've never been good at makign theories. ha.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Maleficent=woman=/=important.

In every appearance she's made in the series, what was she doing? Too busy being a pawn to be a real threat.

KH1: Puppet of the heartless
CoM: Not even really there. Her role was that of DiZ's pawn.
KH2: She was being used, as well as Sora, by the Organization. Saix essentially told her to her face that he's stronger than her, and she was no threat.

Hell, her ONLY important role in the series so far has been KH: Mobile. But as everyone knows, that game isn't important and thus her chance for importance has dwindled into the negatives.

What makes you so sure she's have her name attached to something so important?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Ah, PMF, you kinda gave me and idea there,

As in KH1 she was being used by Anem
In BBS she was being used by MX.

Maybe.

Charlie K

Back in Business
She may not be so important, but she is still apart of the game. Every character, except for Tidus, plays an important role, no matter how small, except for Tidus.

T

tazztig

All I want to know is what was her main purpose in BBS. Was it to trick terra, or be in the game for the fun of it.^.^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Pete was more useful than Maleficent. At least HE gave me exp. She stood there getting raped by Dusks, while I had to help her enemies get stronger. What kind of a villian is that?

Tidus was useless in KH2. Maleficent was non important in KH2. There's a difference.

T

tazztig

Pete was more useful than Maleficent. At least HE gave me exp. She stood there getting raped by Dusks, while I had to help her enemies get stronger. What kind of a villian is that?

Tidus was useless in KH2. Maleficent was non important in KH2. There's a difference.

I hope we see Pete in BBS or fight him>>..

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hope Maleficent plays a more sinister role in another Kingdom Hearts game. She was a moron in KHII, for some reason... but really cool and evil in KHI.

T

tazztig

I hope Maleficent plays a more sinister role in another Kingdom Hearts game. She was a moron in KHII, for some reason... but really cool and evil in KHI.

The only kh games are kh3 and BBS.^___^

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
She may not be so important, but she is still apart of the game. Every character, except for Tidus, plays an important role, no matter how small, except for Tidus.

You forgot about wakka.

but seriously I think maleficent hasn't been to important because she's been doing more than we are able to know. and obviously her future story isn't finished, (cuz at the endo fo KH2 she is all like "I will still have my revenge"...or something) so revealing her past could make us understand what happens in future installments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back