• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Enemy, I Think ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
I think it's a new enemy created by Yen Sid to test SoRi. Either that, or a symbol that possesses familiar figures or hallucinations created by SoRi's dreams/memories.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
doesn't anybody realize there are actually 2 different ones....?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
El Coquí;5417355 said:
we just went over this.

one ois soras one is rikus thats it

I skimmed over the posts, and didn't see it, my bad.

Another thing I was going to say, was that TAV's symbol is the same as the Keychain to Eraqus' Keyblade.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
yeah and his keyblade is titled Master' Keeper.

anyways lets say everyone gets their own symbol right. Eraqus' is the one from his keychain, MX would could assume is either the dark eye or the pre-nobody symbol on his armour, yensid's would be the cresent moon on his starseeker. Eraqus' only successor is Aqua and she has his symbol, MX had no successor so thats out, Mickey became Yensid's successor and took up his symbol and keyblade. Sora and Riku technically had no Master to study from and grew on their own (and grew pretty well you could say). Sora's symbol would be the one that looks like the Unversed symbol (the white one; Sora conects to Ventus and Vanitas) and Riku's would be the pick one

bigbadcloud

Documents and Settings\justin hager\My Documents\My Pictures\new symbol arrow down.bmp
Documents and Settings\justin hager\My Documents\My Pictures\new symbol arrow up.bmp
there are 4 diffrent ones the wight has a arrow poiting up in the middle and down same with the pink one

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
El Coquí;5417355 said:
we just went over this.

one ois soras one is rikus thats it
We really don't know that honestly i'm not seeing why everyone is assuming it there Master Symbols. Mickey,Yen sid, and MX never had a symbol I see no reason why Sora and Riku would get one.

bigbadcloud

ummm...no there's only 2, they just have them both in pink and white.

yea it may look like that but listen zoom in on the baner i did and the white one has 2 diffrent styles
in the middle there is a arrow pointing up on one of them and the other is poiting down so far the pink is pointing up and down too i wonder if that means somthing likt the falling and riseing of both riku and sora

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Am I the only one who's tired of the idea of assuming it's another another another new enemy? I find it pretty silly. I'm thinking it's either just plainly a symbol for dream or the Mark of Mastery Exam.

ICECOOL113

Sora, dinner's ready.
And she's the dessert.

Dude like once I played KH1 after I played KH2,COM, and Days and as soon as Sora's Mom calls him down for dinner I was thinking "Did she ever wonder about WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER SON!?"
KH1:Sora where are you?
COM:I have a son named Sora
KH2:It's been a year WHERE IS HE?
after KH2: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
most likely after or during DDD: Going on ANOTHER ADVENTURE...well make sure to make it for dinner XD

But back to the topic:
I would <3 to see new enemies mixed with Heartless and Unversed!

ICECOOL113

Sora, dinner's ready.
And she's the dessert.

Dude like once I played KH1 after I played KH2,COM, and Days and as soon as Sora's Mom calls him down for dinner I was thinking "Did she ever wonder about WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER SON!?"
most likely after or during DDD: Going on ANOTHER ADVENTURE...well make sure to make it for dinner XD

But back to the topic:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

But back to the topic:
Well, KH1 the whole island disappeared, COM everyone forgot him, KH2 people just started remembering him and then he came home. Sooo... it's not that bad.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
we alredy saw the heartless the
in another side another story we saw that there were 3 enemies

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well, KH1 the whole island disappeared, COM everyone forgot him, KH2 people just started remembering him and then he came home. Sooo... it's not that bad.

I would think that a mother who forgot her own son then suddenly remembered him would probably be very well worried about her son even more. Just imagine how tear jerking it would be to forget and then remember you're own child, only to realize that child has been gone this whole time, not even knowing if they're okay or not. You'd have to be pretty heartless (no pun intended) to not make a big deal out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back