• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Enemies Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
While looking at Lonbilly's seven deadly sins idea thread. I actually came up with a good idea connecting the Seven Deadly Sins. First there was Heartless, then Nobodies, then Unbir- err i mean Unversed, and now introducing (Tell me if the name sounds stupid) the Sinful!

Sinfuls are much like the Unversed basically they are made when someone loses a hearts with bad deeds.

Relating to the post i made in the Seven Deadly Sins Thread, I thought that the Disney Villains should have the significance on the sins. I thought that Prince John from Robin Hood Should have the greed sin. When i thought up of the Sinful, I thought up of this.

The Disney Villains should have some sort of a card that has the sign of the signifant Sin. When The card is powered up, the carrier of the sin is turned into a sinful version of himself.

These are my ideas of the Carriers of the sin so far
Greed: Prince John from Robin Hood
Lust: ???
Envy: Lady Tremaine from Cinderella
Gluttony: ???
Sloth: Shere Khan From Jungle Book
Wrath: ???
Pride: ???

So what do you think? I'm thinking about putting these ideas in a fan-fiction. You can tell me if it sounds Stupid, or cool, can give me ideas of Sin Carriers, and so on and so forth.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
While looking at Lonbilly's seven deadly sins idea thread. I actually came up with a good idea connecting the Seven Deadly Sins. First there was Heartless, then Nobodies, then Unbir- err i mean Unversed, and now introducing (Tell me if the name sounds stupid) the Sinful!

Sinfuls are much like the Unversed basically they are made when someone loses a hearts with bad deeds.

Relating to the post i made in the Seven Deadly Sins Thread, I thought that the Disney Villains should have the significance on the sins. I thought that Prince John from Robin Hood Should have the greed sin. When i thought up of the Sinful, I thought up of this.

The Disney Villains should have some sort of a card that has the sign of the signifant Sin. When The card is powered up, the carrier of the sin is turned into a sinful version of himself.

These are my ideas of the Carriers of the sin so far
Greed: Prince John from Robin Hood
Lust: ???
Envy: Lady Tremaine from Cinderella
Gluttony: ???
Sloth: Shere Khan From Jungle Book
Wrath: ???
Pride: ???

So what do you think? I'm thinking about putting these ideas in a fan-fiction. You can tell me if it sounds Stupid, or cool, can give me ideas of Sin Carriers, and so on and so forth.
Sin is something new although i dont really understand where you are going with it...

Apollo

Silver Member
Why do they lose their hearts when they commit bad deeds?

Jakek9

Why do they lose their hearts when they commit bad deeds?
Wouldn't darkness be the by product of Negative emotions and Sins? Therefore it would be a sin that manifested the darkness to grow larger to lose their hearts.

I personally don't like the idea. though Sinful heartless sounds cool, not the idea of being there own enemy.

Apollo

Silver Member
Wouldn't darkness be the by product of Negative emotions and Sins? Therefore it would be a sin that manifested the darkness to grow larger to lose their hearts.

I personally don't like the idea. though Sinful heartless sounds cool, not the idea of being there own enemy.

I don't know maybe? Did all the villians in each world lose their hearts because of their bad deeds?

I don't know maybe? Did all the villians in each world lose their hearts because of their bad deeds?

No, maybe when their sin is strong in the heart. The villain will be given a card i explained earlier.
Edit:whoops sorry i double posted because i thought some one will make another post here while i type.

Apollo

Silver Member
No, maybe when their sin is strong in the heart. The villain will be given a card i explained earlier.

Kind of. I still don't understand why sin causes you to lose your heart. Also the fact how religion related themes have never played role in KH so why would it just at random start to.

Kind of. I still don't understand why sin causes you to lose your heart. Also the fact how religion related themes have never played role in KH so why would it just at random start to.

Alright maybe i can reiterate this a little. When the sin is too strong for the heart, it loses control and becomes a sinful, how's that?

Apollo

Silver Member
Alright maybe i can reiterate this a little. When the sin is too strong for the heart, it loses control and becomes a sinful, how's that?

How can sin be too strong? It's an act. Where does a god fit in all of this?

Okay.... when you have way too much acts...???

You got me i have no idea.

Since i said you can share ideas, how do you think Sinfuls Should appear?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The tormented. When a person loses their heart, they become a heartless. Their sense of self becomes lost in darkness. But when someone creates a nobody, their sense of self goes to the nobody. It is during this time that a nobody is born, that the displaced emotions of the original heart shine brightly through the darkness and find their way back to the worlds. Burdened by raw, unstable emotion, the tormented display the strongest emotion that existed in their former heart. Most are anger, sorrow, or even fear, though there are some that display happiness, contentment and joy.

Types of Tormented:

Rage
Fury
Pride
Sorrow
Wrath
Betrayal
Joy
Contentment
Anguish
Vengeance
Fear
Happiness

Last edited:
The tormented. When a person loses their heart, they become a heartless. Their sense of self becomes lost in darkness. But when someone creates a nobody, their sense of self goes to the nobody. It is during this time that a human shaped nobody is born, that the emotions of the original heart shine brightly through the darkness and find their way back to the worlds. Burdened by raw, unstable emotion, the tormented and their minions display the strongest emotion that existed in their former heart. Most are agner, sorrow, or even fear, though there are some that display happiness, contentment and joy.

Types of Tormented:

Rage
Fury
Pride
Sorrow
Wrath
Betrayal
Joy
Contentment
Anguish
Vengeance

That's actually better than my idea. Although i always had the idea of Disney Villains turned into Heartless/Nobody like creatures.

Lady-Lee

Awards
I like both ideas, and i was going to suggest in the case of lust: frollo from HBoND he lusted after esmerelda and almost killed her (although i will totally say that movie was noooot a kids movie)

I like both ideas, and i was going to suggest in the case of lust: frollo from HBoND he lusted after esmerelda and almost killed her (although i will totally say that movie was noooot a kids movie)

Ahhh.. Glad to see some one came up with an idea for a Sin Carrier.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Man, I've been kicking around the idea of 7 sins for disney villains for a few years. Mainly as the dark counterparts to the PoH. My own line up:

Pride-Maleficent. Pride is considered the biggest sin & she is the lead disney villain. Plus her gross overreaction to not being invited to Auroa's birthday sums up her ego.
Alternate: Xehanort, because of Kairi being an original PoH.

Lust-Gaston, Frollo actually has a chance to appear in future games whilst Gaston got screwed over. Being designated Lust could very well the only way for him to appear now.
Alternate: Frollo does fit the religious applications of the theme better.

Sloth-Scar, he's pretty lazy for a villain. Can't be bothered to directly kill Mufasa, sends th hyenas after child Simba instead of offing the brat himself & the whole kingdom goes to hell because Scar's a bum.
Alternate: The Coachman from Pinocchio. Not for expressing it himself but for encouraging it in others.

Wrath-Shun Yu. Dude's just plain violent.

Greed-Cruella De Vil.

Gluttony-Ursula. Er, as in glutton for power of course. >_>

Envy-Queen Grimhilde (Snow White), though her reaction to Snow White's looks could also be Pride based.

All of the above-Chernabog. Literally the Satan of the Disneyverse, he'd be summoned by the combined power of the other 7 & basically be a final boss.

Last edited:
I actually have an idea for Wrath. Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. It's because she's always angry. Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back