• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Emblems Theory Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
ddd.gif

Ok so on the DDD banner we see a hidden mickey, keyblade emblem, heartless, kh, sora crown and then 2 other symbols that look similar. They are both reminiscent of the heartless/nobody/unversed/master emblems. So here just discuss what you think they are.

1. Probably the most common and basic theory: These two symbols will be Sora and Riku's master emblems.
-why? They are two seperate symbols but they look the same.

When I come up with more I'll post or I'll post yours up here

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
//nodhead
yea, the heart with the diamond end is proboly riku's, and the one with the circle/dot is soras

if you look REAAAALY close to sora's gameplay design, it looks like the heart with dot(?) on it is on his back...

but at the same time, the evil bunny/panda bear of doom enemy has a kinda heart thing on it's stomach
too.. either that or its vanitas's unverse emblem....

new gameplay vid- please hurry <3...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Another theory could be that could represent two different types of enemies. Considering we saw gameplay where there are characters on both screens...one type of enemy could occupy each screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back