• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New donald and goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Oblivion007

It would be a lot better if they could do regular combos like sora. also they need some new cloths. sora got new cloths. its time for donald and goofy to get some. also It would be nice if they could spread out and take orders from sora like goofy backup sora and donald go forward or something like that.In kh I've seen them in 3 different outfits. It would be nice to chose what they wear. My god that sounded so girly.:bored:

so post anything you would want your to upgrade goofy and donald.:thumbsup:

Soraroxrikusux05

It would be a lot better if they could do regular combos like sora. also they need some new cloths. sora got new cloths. its time for donald and goofy to get some. also It would be nice if they could spread out and take orders from sora like goofy backup sora and donald go forward or something like that.In kh I've seen them in 3 different outfits. It would be nice to chose what they wear. My god that sounded so girly.:bored:

so post anything you would want your to upgrade goofy and donald.:thumbsup:
i think their clothes r fine sora only changed his cuz he grew, but yeah it wood be kool if theyhad better commands and a regular 3 hit combo u could upgrade i guess they want sora to be the most customizable

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
i think goofy nd donald should get new clothes i mean every1 else did... nd it would be amazing if they could take commands nd have combos nd upgrades, wat would be even better tho.....if u had like 4 allys instead of 2, but they also had more powerful nd larger groups of heartless, each ally w/ special combos, nd have their own different nd more powerful weapons

seb0910

yea they shoulda done that in KH2 they did that with the FF characters but they made the disney characters the same.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I still wonder where Riku and Mickey got there new clothes... Anyway, I don't think Donald and Goofy should change they're clothes. I can't imagine them in other clothes. But I would really like the combos and stuff like Sora. Then, if someone made a code on some cheeting device to play as them, it would be easier.

Zephyx1000

i think donald and goofy could have been more useful. even at full strength and at lvl 99 their attacks diddnt do much. and it would have been better if you can control when they umleash their special moves.

heartofRiku

Another thing they could do is have them be playable characters. That way we can have a reason to make them more useful and give the creators a chance to make the game more difficult.

CidHighwind

wow i bet there clothes were really stinky, they waz wearin them for like 2 years
naw but they changed they're original clothes for kh1 so they shoulda for kh2 and should for kh3
yea they should also make them more controlable

ChaosChristianus

I would love to see other characters other than donald and goofy as your teammates. I think its time to introduce Max as a support character and someone else too.

Final Dive Sora

It would be cool if you got a ff helper and a disney helper in each world and they allow you to keep donald and goofy and use the others 2 at the same time and you would use 5 at the same time.

Masamune

Big Boss
It would be cool if you got a ff helper and a disney helper in each world and they allow you to keep donald and goofy and use the others 2 at the same time and you would use 5 at the same time.

its a cool idea but it wont happen most probably...

getting back on the topic, i say that goofy and donald should have new duds its time they changed.... and as for the moves they are fine....

King Bowser

I think you should be able to switch any one of your party members to manual. Then, a second player can join in and control the one you switched.

Soraroxrikusux05

commands no, combos yes, clothes the ones they wore in disney castle in KH1
r u kidding? there disney outfits looked so GAY! and whats wrong with commands thats would be kool or would u rather let ur partners run around aimlessly attacking whenever they want. wouldnt u rather have them heal u right when u want them to, or attack a certain enemy or defend you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back