• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Disney Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
So I am very curious but I don’t want to get spoiled. My only question is:

are there any new Disney Worlds? If Yes, how many new Disney Worlds?

please don’t tell any names IF yes. I just want to know if and how many.

Thank you. :)

Xosilentkill

Im happy someone made this thread as this is all i care about. I dont want anything else spoiled but this :)

NoWay

Awards
Im happy someone made this thread as this is all i care about. I dont want anything else spoiled but this :)
What a coincidence! I think many of us want to know the actual number of Disney worlds. I don’t want to know anything but this. :(

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If you are referring to solely Disney worlds then none were spoiled so far. We are still at eight

Paige712

Glad you made this thread. This is the only spoiler I care about. I'd hate to be spoilt on the story from just trying to mine for world info.

Neo_

Awards
Good thread; someone said the Achievement list is out, but I located the guy's profile on Xbox.com and it's not on there. Depending on if or when his copies ship (or if he somehow musters up the desire to play more than 5 minutes of the game [he doesn't like it]), then it could honestly take a week for us to have most of the game leaked. At this rate, the December 18th trailer is looking like a better bet on learning if there's a final Disney world.

kvyra

Awards
Good thread; someone said the Achievement list is out, but I located the guy's profile on Xbox.com and it's not on there. Depending on if or when his copies ship (or if he somehow musters up the desire to play more than 5 minutes of the game [he doesn't like it]), then it could honestly take a week for us to have most of the game leaked. At this rate, the December 18th trailer is looking like a better bet on learning if there's a final Disney world.

Pm me ornpost his gamertag, wanna see if I can find it thru console

Neo_

Awards
I'm pretty sure he's assigned his son to now play the game who is probably like 14 or something; his name and email address has been exposed, so a lot of crap may come his way. The Gamertag is LorRae13.

KeybladeMstrSora

From the looks of it, the Disney worlds that were officially announced by Square-Enix are the only ones in the game. Which are

Mt. Olympus
Toy Box
Monstropolis
The Caribbean
The Hundred Acre Wood
Arendelle
Kingdom of Corona
San Fransokyo

Nomura stated that all of the worlds would be announced before the release. I hope that they're just hiding some worlds from us and they have some surprises in store for release but, I doubt it. :/

Back