• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Disney World/Land Kingdom Hearts Pin (#2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It is ironic, but it's a logical move from a business standpoint. Mickey wasn't to be as heavily associated with the first Kingdom Hearts if it wasn't a success, but since it was they want his merchandise ripe for the picking first - poster boy privileges. Anyways, the vast majority of Disney resort visitors would prefer Mickey merchandise over Sora, no contest.

At least for now as the test the waters, it makes sense that they are only putting in the really well known characters. However, if they ever made an Aqua pin...my life would be made!!!! Highly unlikely since after the Disney cast they'll move onto Sora and Kairi (a pin with the 7 PoH would be amazing...or the Station of Awakening platforms???) and then probably Riku. If we are lucky after that we'll get Roxas and Namine. I don't see TAV or any Org. pins happening...well, really ever.

shadow1111111

As an avid Disney pin collector (I have well over 100... I go to Walt Disney World a lot and it's where 95% of my vacation money goes... :p), I am excited to see KH get something. However, the pin itself isn't the best product released and lacks some detail that other pins have proven can be done. My biggest gripe: the straps, zipper, and chains are black just like the rest of the cloak. I still plan on buying it. Hopefully the DisneyStore website has the pin available for order like it does for a few "Disney Parks Authentic" products; if not, it better be at the pin stations when I go this November!

KH Vinylmation and ear hats would be beast :3 I also want that Heartless keychain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back