• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New discoveries inside KH3D!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Oh. I kinda like the thing with the font-testing and the song-names. xD
Maybe we'll see a TJB world in KH3 now, heh.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Oh! My! God!

We almost had Bon Jovi in DDD?!?!

joke joke

So Jungle Book almost made it in a third time. Damn, if it doesn't make it into KHIII, then I don't know what.
I'm almost expecting it to be removed yet again. (This poor world...)

Venx

And in the end we get like 10 minutes of a destroyed jungle, covered in darkness in 0.2

I would laugh and cry at the same time

Awards
Hm. I wonder why they didn't use that 3.

Anyway, Jungle Book was almost in DDD, eh? Interesting. I guess we gotta wait till 0.2 or KH3 to see if it still has a chance.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Another great video 13th Vessel, they are always enjoyable.:biggrin:

The Whirligig training toy appears in the Ultimania as a special street pass gift and I still don't know to this day if you're able to get it in the Japanese version or not.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm dying over the Madoka stuff. I can't escape it, even with Kingdom Hearts. THIS IS WHY DARK CHIRITHY IS SO CRUEL.

Proud of the music choices. Whoever on the dev team wrote out those song titles in the code gets my love rofl

redcrown

Awards
I would have preferred TJB to have been in DDD instead of possibly KH3, honestly. It's too bad it was actually so close to being in the game.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Poor Jungle Book...third time's the charm!

Technically, this was the third time, if the rumors about JB initially being planned for KH1 were true (someone please correct me if this is not the case).

Either way, I feel like we will be getting JB in the new game. The question is, will it be the classic version, or the remake?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So I'm just not a big fan of Jungle Book so I would be happy if it never appeared in the series. To this day I still barely remember the film and I just watched it earlier this year. I liked the live action film, though. Give me Idris Elba in Kingdom Hearts and I won't complain.

Original JB, though? Non.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
The original Jungle Book didn't resonate with me either. I like a couple of the music numbers, but I also largely preferred the live action remake. It was fantastic, but there's a host of other movies that I'd rather see make it into KH over Jungle Book. It's interesting that it keeps popping up.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Where am i gonna get my Tarzan replacement /Jungle world now?It's one of the reasons why i want JB,since Tarzan left a void that hasn't been replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back