• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Degenki Nom-chan interview about BBSFM - TRANSLATED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow this is cool. I can't wait!!!!!!! xD

On a side note it's funny to know that the JP Aqua thinks the NA Aqua has a similar voice.

Absolute

Wow, that was amazingly specific about the truth of the bonus bosses. So they are like Vanitas Sediment: bonus bosses with zero connection to the story.

However, just to nit-pick: they have nothing to do with the story. Does that mean Birth by Sleep's story or the KH story in general?

Thanks for the translations.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They wanted a large Disney character to appear as an enemy; they had already used Ice Titan in the past so the idea of using another Titan surfaced, but they wanted something with a bit more of a twist. The Osaka team proposed Monstro and they decided to use it.

Monstro's great, but I hope KH tackles the Lava and Tornado Titans, and the Cyclopes, eventually.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Monstro's great, but I hope KH tackles the Lava and Tornado Titans, and the Cyclopes, eventually.

bet ch that the final part of kh3 th e last bit of story we havent seen of herclues is the war of the titans and gods actulay going to olympus is the only thing we havent done.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hm...
None of that was necessarily new.
Though, my hype has gone up :)
Maybe someone might do an English Patch for it; then I'll import.
If not... YouTube is purrty :3

bigbadcloud

they already did the lava one kh 1 hades cup so far ice and lava we need the tornado and there was one more other then the cyclopes

Key_of_Faith

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
*shoots Nomura-sensei*

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I hope the final boss in KH3 isnt defending Mt. Olympus from the Titans.
Oh, it probably will be, for Olympus Coliseum. Seriously, that part better happen soon. Even if it comes back in later installments, Mount Olympus needs a big epic battle for what appears to be a big epic game, should KH3 ever come out.

TerravsVentus

Hm...
None of that was necessarily new.
Though, my hype has gone up :)
Maybe someone might do an English Patch for it; then I'll import.
If not... YouTube is purrty :3

Probably not.

Their are lots of guides up right now that people can use for translation and more will come for New Mirage Arena Bosses.
Plus, the Ultimania for KH:BBS Final Mix should be released in the next two to three months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back