• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Degenki Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You could also keep in mind that Nomura hasn't confirmed the fight to be canon within the plot. The character is definitely canon because there would be no point but they put him there to show he's to come. It doesn't have to mean Time Travel but it doesn't have to exclude Young MX either.

Edit: And no one can really prove or validate anything. That's why they are theories and speculation of someone we have only seen 8 secs of.
but he said and i quote:
I dont like getting in to complicated crap like that but its the only possibilty, he is MX when he was young.

he seems pretty sure, positive really, that this is the answer

Relix

A traveler
Awards
he seems pretty sure, positive really, that this is the answer

True he does sound sure. Then again you can't really blame him. He must think that since the past bosses have been Xehanort consistent. LS is a result of xehanort and following that trying to make sense of a Xehanort connection he figured that a young MX was the most possible answer but I agree he did sound sure and that was not entirely wise.

Last edited:

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
True he does sound sure. Then again you can't really blame him. He must think that since the past bosses have been Xehanort consistent. LS is a result of xehanort and following that trying to make sense of a Xehanort connection he figured that a young MX was the most possible answer but I agree he did sound sure and that was not entirely wise.

thats all im saying!
it can be an educated guess or whatever but dont make it out as if this is the only answer

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Yes, VS's Keyblade....I can't wait. That was one of my favorite ones.

Is it VS color (Black and White), or Vanitas color (Normal/Original)?

I figured this secret boss we'd be getting would be like LS in KH2:FM.

Jakek9

Where the hell was Nomura during KH2? Now he's stepping up in BBS. lol.

Vanitas

I'm pretty sure it's just Ansem the Wise. Who else could be there at that point of the story?
But well... Nomura said it was kinda like how LS was to KH2FM... so I really don't know what to say xD

Well your theory could be true even if he said that this secret boss is to LS from KH2FM. Maybe everybody got the secret ending wrong... maybe when she was seen talking to ATW in the Realm of Darkness, it was still at the BBS Era. I mean it makes alot of sense, Ansem knows that his machine will go kablooey, so he made it so he would be sent in the past to try to stop the creation of Terranort as a backup plan? Then Aqua sees him at LoD and thinks he is an enemy, causing a fight, then Aqua would win and cause him to go to the Realm of Darkness. Maybe in the English Version, beating him would be one of the requirements for the secret ending...Wow. I cant believe nobody thought of this before. I cant believe I'VE never thought of this before. It actually makes alot sense xD. And still, that is somehow still related to LS in KH2FM. Both of them were featured in the secret ending, both of them are a secret boss, etc. What do you think? This could be a legitimate theory xD

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
dude wtf guys

insert [/spoilers*]

remove *

seriously wtf stop spoiling shit, this ain't in the spoiler section :\

Coeurl

Demon Dance
see? now they're putting the secret movies on DS. sooner or later, KH3 will be on Wii..

Ikkin

Bronze Member
see? now they're putting the secret movies on DS. sooner or later, KH3 will be on Wii..

It's obviously a secret movie for the 3DS game. Not sure why the Wii needs to be involved.

Besides, it's become pretty clear at this point that they're avoiding the next console installment by the creation of tons of portable games so the FF Versus XIII team will be free to make it. And making the Versus team go back to Wii would be a waste of their HD experience. (Osaka team could make a Wii KH, but they're working on the 3DS game)

If they did make a Wii KH game, it'd probably be announced after the release of KH3D, alongside the announcement of KH3. Considering the fact that 3D probably won't be out until 2012, and the next console game after it likely won't be out until 2014, Wii might not even be a relevant option. (Which could, quite possibly, be another point of all this stalling)

Last edited:

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

And we will have a Kingdom Hearts N-Gage game that let's you play as Scrooge McDuck, running from world to world, beating numerous ice-cream company executives with your Caneblade, all for the recipe for the perfect ice-cream cake, which is inevitably a lie... Pure genius.

Vanitas

dude wtf guys

insert [/spoilers*]

remove *

seriously wtf stop spoiling shit, this ain't in the spoiler section :\[/QUOTE]

my bad, first time i posted it with spoilers it instead removed everything within the spoil brackets, so then i had to retype it all... all set now ;]

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Summary of main points by Key to Truth:
Q: And the other major changes?
N: Mega Flare proved too strong and violent, so we've weakened that ability. In addition, there were complaints about the reward for defeating the [B]Vanitas Sentiment, so you will now receive his Keyblade as a prize[/B]. Such a modifitcation is a fun novelty that fits well in KH tradition.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
s1eyeballs

Key

Exile
Awards
HOLY COW YOU WIN VANITAS SENTIMENT'S KEYBLADE AFTER YOU BEAT HIM?!

.....that is AWESOME. oh my GOSH.

Also, the new secret boss is canon? cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Hold on. Someone clear this up for me. The new cloaked dude is as canon as LS was in KH2FM. Does this mean that himself as a character and his identity is canon but his fight with Aqua doesn't happen within plot? Or is it saying that both the character AND the fight are canon? Because in there he said, you wouldn't think that would happen at that point in time but its there for the fight and for us to know the enemy or the fight itself and the character are canon?

Simple version: Is the character AND the fight canon or is just the character canon and he's in there for just being a boss meaning the fight doesn't happen.
The fight is canon also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back