• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Degenki Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
that's what i think too. i'm just looking for a clear confirmation

Radar

Bronze Member
So if he's like LS then maybe he'll be like a really important charecter in a new game or something, idk.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hold on. Someone clear this up for me. The new cloaked dude is as canon as LS was in KH2FM. Does this mean that himself as a character and his identity is canon but his fight with Aqua doesn't happen within plot? Or is it saying that both the character AND the fight are canon? Because in there he said, you wouldn't think that would happen at that point in time but its there for the fight and for us to know the enemy or the fight itself and the character are canon?

Simple version: Is the character AND the fight canon or is just the character canon and he's in there for just being a boss meaning the fight doesn't happen.

Considering the guy looks like Xemnas, I'd say it's not canon. Or rather, it could be canon if Aqua suddenly got fast-forwarded ten years into the future. Or it could be Apprentice Xehanort with some lightsabers.

But, yeah, doesn't seem canon to me, and if Nomura tries to make it so, he's an idiot.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I don't know if this has been posted, but Starcrossedsky on KHM translated the entire interview. You can read it below:

Q:The North American version of BBS is to be released soon?
Nomura: Yes, it will be released Sept 7. Even though we've added many things, the story has changed little. Mark Hamill will be voicing Master Eraqus, And the voice of Master Xehanort is Leonard Nimoy. -ramble about Star Trek that makes NO BLOODY SENSE- A new mysterious enemy has been added. It's terribly strong, so winning is an achievement. You meet it twice (possibly? I'm guessing that this is what that refers to), and Debacker had to try twenty times before defeating it once.

Q: Is it stronger than the Vanitas Sentiment?
Nomura: We took a survey, and some people thought it was a little stronger than the Vanitas Sentiment, but others thought it was far stronger. Like the Lingering Sentiment of KH2FM+, its attacks are hard to predict, unlike the Vanitas Sentiment, which has movements that are fairly easy to read. The new enemy will use nefarious tricks.

Q: Is the new character also involved with the story?
N: As with the Lingering Sentiment, at the time of KHBBS I can't reveal that.

Q: And the other major changes?
N: Mega Flare proved too strong and violent, so we've weakened that ability. In addition, there were complaints about the reward for defeating the Vanitas Sentiment, so you will now receive his Keyblade as a prize. Such a modifitcation is a fun novelty that fits well in KH tradition.

Q: Is there a new secret movie?
N: No, sadly there is not, because we didn't have additional time. Instead, look to RE:Coded to prepare you for the secret movie. Please look forward to that, as NA gets no mobile content (implied: thus this is new content for NA). We considered many things, including KH:Days in the making of the secret movie.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Dengeki Interview

srry i only meant that to Sign and Locksmith... >.< nott youu or anyone else.

Other than that, i'm TOTALLY PSYCHED about the new secret boss and howw we can get Vanitas' Sentiment's Keyblade ^.^ My best guess of the person who this secret boss is is either Xehanort, a weird combination of Xehanort's Unversed (if they can take human form if Vanitas returns again), or possibly an entirely neww antagonist... hmmm

Well I can already confirm it's not Xehanort's unversed. It's an impossibility for it to be Xehanort's unversed.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
new keyblade?
they should also add the after image thing as an ability

Relix

A traveler
Awards
So according to that translation its not certain if the fight is canon but the character definitely is. I hope its something clever, no more nobodies please.

KHHacker6595

i doubted the time travel theory in kingdom hearts too, but now im starting to buy into it. nomura said that this boss would be like LS, because we would be suprised he could be in this time period, well hes not a sentiment so he must be from another time/dimension. I dont like getting in to complicated crap like that but its the only possibilty, he is MX when he was young.

αsiя

space coke
According to the translation, we meet the secret boss twice?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
it might not have to involve time travel. what if for some reason the "terra part" of Xehanort remained in Riku and only the MX part of Xehanort comes back to reunite with Terra's body and soul? wouldn't Terra's young body and MX heart leave behind, uhm, Young MX? just rambling. i'm only 50% serious

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I also think its Xehanort involved but I keep thinking about Young MX or Terranort.

Last edited:

Key to Truth

Awards
My guess is that this guy is Apprentice Xehanort from KH3.

I'm pretty sure it's just Ansem the Wise. Who else could be there at that point of the story?
But well... Nomura said it was kinda like how LS was to KH2FM... so I really don't know what to say xD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm pretty sure it's just Ansem the Wise. Who else could be there at that point of the story?
But well... Nomura said it was kinda like how LS was to KH2FM... so I really don't know what to say xD

I don't get there's a group of people saying its Ansem. He can't fight for his life and if he could instead of going out like that why not confront Xehanort himself? no sense :/

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i doubted the time travel theory in kingdom hearts too, but now im starting to buy into it. nomura said that this boss would be like LS, because we would be suprised he could be in this time period, well hes not a sentiment so he must be from another time/dimension. I dont like getting in to complicated crap like that but its the only possibilty, he is MX when he was young.

prove it then
if your so sure that it is young Xehanort, validate yourself
but ansem the wise is at radiant garden with ienzo, right?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
prove it then
if your so sure that it is young Xehanort, validate yourself

RelixBBS said:
it might not have to involve time travel. what if for some reason the "terra part" of Xehanort remained in Riku and only the MX part of Xehanort comes back to reunite with Terra's body and soul? wouldn't Terra's young body and MX heart leave behind, uhm, Young MX?

You could also keep in mind that Nomura hasn't confirmed the fight to be canon within the plot. The character is definitely canon because there would be no point but they put him there to show he's to come. It doesn't have to mean Time Travel but it doesn't have to exclude Young MX either.

Edit: And no one can really prove or validate anything. That's why they are theories and speculation of someone we have only seen 8 secs of.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back