• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Degenki Interview

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Dengeki Interview

does this mean we aren't getting the reconnect cut-scene that was in the jp version?

it said no new secret ending. Meaning no secret ending that is exclusive to the english version.

We WILL get the japanese secret ending

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
the new secret boss will probably hint us to kh 3d

an this also most likely will be the case for the secret ending on recoded

Cool, so we get VS' Keyblade. Good thing we get to know its name, and possibly the original's name. I wanna know who that guy is, though. Why is he canon, and why introduce him in the American version? I can sense BBSFM coming soon, and I'll scream if that happens.
---
Google Translate talks in Yoda, good thing Key to Truth can understand Yoda. ;D

Silent hero_

Awards
Cool, so we get VS' Keyblade. Good thing we get to know its name, and possibly the original's name. I wanna know who that guy is, though. Why is he canon, and why introduce him in the American version? I can sense BBSFM coming soon, and I'll scream if that happens.
---
Google Translate talks in Yoda, good thing Key to Truth can understand Yoda. ;D
Nah, I don't think so.. I mean, how much more stuff can they put in on the UMD, it's quite full I think.. Besides, in this interview, he doesn't sound very sure:

Will there be a BBS: Final Mix?

No plans at the moment. Though after seeing the new trailer Japanese fans are arguing about the extras we are getting in the West. But at the same time he isn't sure how many of them could actually stand the difficulty.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Nah, I don't think so.. I mean, how much more stuff can they put in on the UMD, it's quite full I think.. Besides, in this interview, he doesn't sound very sure:

Will there be a BBS: Final Mix?

No plans at the moment. Though after seeing the new trailer Japanese fans are arguing about the extras we are getting in the West. But at the same time he isn't sure how many of them could actually stand the difficulty.
What??? Once you reach lv.99 or 100 in KH, NOTHING is difficult...smh

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
What??? Once you reach lv.99 or 100 in KH, NOTHING is difficult...smh
In BBS level doesn't really matter. It's all about your commands.
Nomura says you could beat the entire game being level 5 if you wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back