• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Days commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desidarata

Awesome commercial seen it like 10 times though xD
Looks like the channels you can watch it on are:
Cartoon Network(Commercial comes out alot on this channel)
Nickelodeon(I only saw it one time)
ABC(Only on Saturday Morning Cartoons I'm guessing)
Disney XD(Again,only saw it once)
and YTV(In Canada)

ritsuko_tenshi

Website
www.fanfiction.net
They better show the comercial here in PR otherwise I'll go crazy and have a mental break down like I did yestersay when I founf I just lost my PSP...UWAA!!!

I saw it on the vid...But I totaly wanna see it on tv! XD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Awesome commercial seen it like 10 times though xD
Looks like the channels you can watch it on are:
Cartoon Network(Commercial comes out alot on this channel)
Nickelodeon(I only saw it one time)

ABC(Only on Saturday Morning Cartoons I'm guessing)
Disney XD(Again,only saw it once)
and YTV(In Canada)

lol
I've been looking at those channels practically all day and I haven't seen it once.
Was expecting something on Disney about it though (like Disney's Secret Lab for KH1 and Disney 365 for KH2).

Sora1915

Bronze Member
lol
I've been looking at those channels practically all day and I haven't seen it once.
Was expecting something on Disney about it though (like Disney's Secret Lab for KH1 and Disney 365 for KH2).
They have that Get Connected thing now specifically for Disney games so I'm expecting something on that...though they don't seem to do it till after the game is released....I'm sick of seeing Hannah Montana games on that though seriously who cares? XD KH is so much better >>;

Rikuswish

lol

Now that I think about, it probably wouldn't run ads for the game on those networks, because it's also Disney product. Cartoon Network is owned by Time Warner and Nick is owned by Viacom.

Antiquity

Awards
And now I just saw it 5 minutes ago XD

They have that Get Connected thing now specifically for Disney games so I'm expecting something on that...though they don't seem to do it till after the game is released....I'm sick of seeing Hannah Montana games on that though seriously who cares? XD KH is so much better >>;

The freaky little girls with the HM PSPs D:
lol Liked it better with Disney Secret Lab but I see they can't keep it one name for one moment I see XD

Now that I think about, it probably wouldn't run ads for the game on those networks, because it's also Disney product. Cartoon Network is owned by Time Warner and Nick is owned by Viacom.

Nah, they still do it anyway. Just saw it on CN. Saw another game (can't remember if it was Disney or Nick) but it was on CN too. Nick does same thing as CN too, just that both networks show more of Bower's Inside Story than KH from what I was watching.

Sora1915

Bronze Member

lol Liked it better with Disney Secret Lab but I see they can't keep it one name for one moment I see XD

Nah, they still do it anyway. Just saw it on CN. Saw another game (can't remember if it was Disney or Nick) but it was on CN too. Nick does same thing as CN too, just that both networks show more of Bower's Inside Story than KH from what I was watching.
LUCKY! Though I don't kno why I'm whining since ihaven;t even watched TV in two days so obviously I wouldn't have seen it....wait! There is a tv in this room! I forgot..... woops......

Rikuswish

Well, I guess I'm wrong then.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
ive seen this commercial so many times

this game is going to sell A lot!!

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Ah I remember watching the KH1 commercial :D
Made me want to buy the game first thing lol

Well I do like this commercial and I haven't seen a KH one in a while now on my tv set so it made me happy :)

Antiquity

Awards
LUCKY! Though I don't kno why I'm whining since ihaven;t even watched TV in two days so obviously I wouldn't have seen it....wait! There is a tv in this room! I forgot..... woops......

lol
I wouldn't worry about seeing it too much on Nick today at least. They've had their World Wide Day of Play so they don't show commercials for a while. You'll see it eventually. I'd try CN.

Well, I guess I'm wrong then.

It's there, just have to keep looking (not sure if it'll come up on CN when Adult Swim's on)

Ah I remember watching the KH1 commercial :D
Made me want to buy the game first thing lol

Well I do like this commercial and I haven't seen a KH one in a while now on my tv set so it made me happy :)

Oh my gosh, I pushed people out of my way just to watch the commercials. Just as happy here =D

Sora1915

Bronze Member
lol
I wouldn't worry about seeing it too much on Nick today at least. They've had their World Wide Day of Play so they don't show commercials for a while. You'll see it eventually. I'd try CN.

It's there, just have to keep looking (not sure if it'll come up on CN when Adult Swim's on)

Oh my gosh, I pushed people out of my way just to watch the commercials. Just as happy here =D
Oh...my.....god! TEEN TITANS IS ON! *SQUEALS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL EVEN THOUGH HE IS A 17 YEAR OLD BOY* I LOVE TEEN TITANS! I hope the commercial comes on while this si still on cuz I really don't like any of the new CN shows at all....they honestly annoy me >>; Like Chowder and the Total Drama crap and 16 and whatever else >>;

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh...my.....god! TEEN TITANS IS ON! *SQUEALS LIKE A LITTLE GIRL EVEN THOUGH HE IS A 17 YEAR OLD BOY* I LOVE TEEN TITANS! I hope the commercial comes on while this si still on cuz I really don't like any of the new CN shows at all....they honestly annoy me >>; Like Chowder and the Total Drama crap and 16 and whatever else >>;

i just saw the commercial during the Teen titans

Sora1915

Bronze Member
i just saw the commercial during the Teen titans
..........I hate you.....I just turned it on T.T Oh wait I did forget that I like Ben 10, that is all I like on CN anymore ^^; And I don't think that's on saturday nights......Also OMG Slade is so freakign annoying >>;

Damn.....its adult swim....I am not watching King of the Hill especially since they might not even show it now >>;

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
just saw it while watching teen titans, they are showing a shorter commercial now but its still effective and will get people to buy it

its almost here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back