• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Days commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Nope just saw it a couple of minutes ago, and now its on my computer, I dont know how to upload it yet. And I dont got no Youtube.

You can do a few different things.

You can upload the video file to a downloadable sharing site, like FileFront or SendSpace, and then give us the link to the downloadable file.

That way, we can download the video onto our own computers.

Or, you can either get a YouTube account or a Veoh account, and upload the file there.

Or, one of us who does have a YouTube account can upload it for you.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Okee-Dokee it'll probably be up by tommorow, or maybe even in a couple of minutes from now...

XYZ

I was wondering when these were going to hit the teles! I had this hope that SEoA would not wait until a month after the game's release, like Re:CoM, but 358/2 Days has actually been getting so much hype.
I'm guessing commercials will be on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Disney Chanel(?), G4 and maybe Comedy Central? I'm only suggesting Comedy Central because when Dissidia was released, like every other commercial was for it. It sure was craaazy.

Last edited:

FallenVirgo

I imagine it would play on Disney Channel's "Disney 365" program. That's what they did with Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, I'm not sure if they did one for CoM though.

K

kingdomfighter5

I imagine it would play on Disney Channel's "Disney 365" program. That's what they did with Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, I'm not sure if they did one for CoM though.

They did not. But they have a video game mini series that they just started it is really dumb but they will be sure to do one on the game. They did spectrobes. They normally wait for a week of the game to be out before they release stuff

FallenVirgo

They did not. But they have a video game mini series that they just started it is really dumb but they will be sure to do one on the game. They did spectrobes. They normally wait for a week of the game to be out before they release stuff
You're right they didn't do one for Kingdom Hearts I, but I remember watching the Kingdom Hearts II one all the time, it may have been "Disney 411" at the time though. But yeah, "Get Connected" might play it.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
You're right they didn't do one for Kingdom Hearts I, but I remember watching the Kingdom Hearts II one all the time, it may have been "Disney 411" at the time though. But yeah, "Get Connected" might play it.

They did do one for the original, trust me. The guy was in some crazy secret laboratory that for some reason was keeping kingdom hearts a secret.

It. Was. Awesome.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
That's funny because I remember a Kingdom Hearts commercial and not any Kingdom Hearts II commercial.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I remember both. But KH1's commercial was better, for some reason.

BluesStar21

They had a KH2 commericial it was on G4, I remember it too, because I was freaking out, when they showed the trailer.

BluesStar21

I'm not even getting credit for uploading choboco_king's video for KH 358/2 Days Commericial, I'm feeling sad now.

My youtube account is ShadowSonic23, I wishI got credit for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back