• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Days commercial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just saw a new english Days commercial, it opens up by showing a hooded xion and a narrator says: "The untold chapter of the Kingdom Hearts franchise is here." Then sanctuary starts playing and we see a whole montage of scenes. Nothing new is shown, except an interesting shot of Neverland and Wonderland, I have it recorded on my T.V and I'll be uploading it to Youtube as soon as possible.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey I only saw it like 5 seconds ago.

Okay I've just recorded it, is it possible to upload it to the site via usb?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
nice to see this is going to be marketed heavily in america =] GOOOOO KH!

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I live in edmonton, and i...saw it on ytv...heh after months of inactivity it's nice to finally contribute.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have the video on my video document on my computer, so is it possible to upload it to the site?

VuraDiMiiru

I think you may be able to upload through another site. Um have you tried a website called Fileden.com They are usually good for urls and that kinda thing and it's free

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Nope just saw it a couple of minutes ago, and now its on my computer, I dont know how to upload it yet. And I dont got no Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back