• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Cover.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's definitely fake. The next game will not be called Kingdom Hearts III, and Nomura has stated it is likely going to be on a handheld.

And like you said, they wouldn't work on the cover nor divulge the title so early.

And I don't really like it, I've seen better...

Last edited:

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I like the other fake one better.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
"By: Mr. Buell"... "VGBOXART.COM"... Yup... Fake...
Poorly put together as well...

Anti_Ven666

Theres Going to Be a Number 3 just the next game has kh characters but not going to be called kh but theres going to be KH3 And Most likely that its going to be for the PS3

Riku74

I think that that one looks fake. It even says at the bottem that some random person made it. I would like it to be on the ps3 too.

lionheartroar83

its poor in quality, and doesn't follow the cover schemes of its predecessors at all. It was poorly made and it totally fake and won't be the cover to any game

X

xblackxpearlx

I don't have a PS3, so I actually hope it's on the PS2. As for the cover, I think it'll have artwork by Tetsuya Nomura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back