• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New clothes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuyin

When u drive in Christmas town or w/e, do your clothes change color? If so what.

Cl0ud

yep they do,the pictures of the christmas town clothes are on the main page(scroll down) at kh-vids.net

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Heh...Valor Sora + Jack =

Jack: Hey, Sora! I'm glad you've decided to help me spread Christmas chee-*THUNK*
Sora: Out-ta my w-ay! A-rms ready t-o bash He-artle-ss! *beats up a few Heartless*
Jack: No Decisive Pumpkin for you!
Sora: Aw, come on! It's got ATK +6!

EDIT: Sora's choppy speech = what I imagine Sora sounds like with his arms like that...all power-filled...

Yuyin

I ment during the drives. Like do they turn blue in wisdom and what not.

I

The Show Must Go On
That would be quite interesting if they did... I guess someone willing should try it out and report back to us!

Cl0ud

They did,head over to kh-vids.net, donald is a snow man with wooden arms,and i think goofey is a raideer(can't make out what it is)

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
I ment during the drives. Like do they turn blue in wisdom and what not.

That's what I was sorta answering. They do...

I haven't seen images, but they do something like that in the original KH2. They're probably faded colors (and Final would just be a lighter grey.)

Edit for Clarity: If you use Valor form, instead of wearing a grey Christmas suit, it'll be red-grey.

Cl0ud

Oh sorry,i didn't read the during drives part. I think it stays the same,just changes aura like it did in the original Holloween town costumes,the costume never changed but the color aura around you changed depending on drive.

Yuyin

Yea the thing changes in halloween town on his head. A bombish thing for valor, A wizard heartless i think for wisdom. I tink Half and half for Master and a crown for Final.

Yuyin

They did,head over to kh-vids.net, donald is a snow man with wooden arms,and i think goofey is a raideer(can't make out what it is)
He is some kind of a riendeer, so u are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back