• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Clothes for Donald and Goofy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12kez90

I've just realized that Sora's been getting all of these costume changes and Donald and Goofy been shafted with them wearing the same clothes for the past 7 games. Don't you think its time for them to get a makeover? Hell even Mickey changed his clothes once in a while. Then again he is the mascot of Disney so I don't know.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I so was hoping they would. I'm sure we may even see Riku and Kairi in some new duds. I'd love to see Donald and Goofy get the same treatment too (especially since Mickey has had four outfits throughout the series).

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd be down if I knew I would like them :p But since they'd always wearing the same clothes, I am sure Nomura can thing of something interesting. Yeah, I'd want that.

Frankly a lot of things have to change, it would be nice since "repetition" is a common complaint regarding the series.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I don't know. If they haven't changed it for them now, what would make them change it now? They could've did it for them in KH2 but they didn't for some reason. I don't really see it being any different here if the recent trailer is anything to go by.

Besides, I'm pretty okay with their clothes anyway. But now it really confuses me since Mickey has like two costumes changes and Donald and Goofy have none so far. Maybe it's just because he's Mickey but Goofy and Donald are just as iconic in Disney as he is.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know. If they haven't changed it for them now, what would make them change it now? They could've did it for them in KH2 but they didn't for some reason. I don't really see it being any different here if the recent trailer is anything to go by.

Besides, I'm pretty okay with their clothes anyway. But now it really confuses me since Mickey has like two costumes changes and Donald and Goofy have none so far. Maybe it's just because he's Mickey but Goofy and Donald are just as iconic in Disney as he is.

Mickey is a diva. He's got an outfit for each occasion :cool:

Awards
It would be a nice change of pace. Especially with Nomura designing them. However, judging by the Square Enix Presents he wasn't even sure if he was going to change Sora's costume. I'm thinking it's pretty unlikely as tragic and unfair as it may be.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
They actually did switch clothes once. Between the end of KH1 and the start of CoM they wore their iconic disney clothes for some reasons.

I'm sure if they were getting new outfits we would have seen it with Sora's new clothes in the trailer.

12kez90

He is the king. King's gotta represent. For his people. And by people, I mean cartoon characters... who aren't even aware of his existence... I think. King Triton probably knows him. I'm sure he does.
Hey if he knows about the keyblade, why not the king himself? But back on topic, since everyone is most likely getting new clothes in the game I just feel like it would be weird if Donald and Goofy were the only ones left out.

Antar

Awards
A new outfit for both Donald and Goofy would actually be a good idea, especially since Nomura's costume preferences have changed now. Donald and Goofy still have the old excessive zipper suits (Donald's hat is pretty badass, though).

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I imagine new outfits for Donald and Goofy would happen with the beginning of the next saga if they don't happen in KH3.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I was hoping since this is a 'war' now, they would switch to their royal army attire. Donald could wear his royal wizard outfit and Goofy could wear his knight armour.

Anagram

Banned
I wouldn't mind new outfits but I wont care if there is none either when it comes to these two.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I think they deserve them...though other characters need new outfits more soooo I'm not holding my breath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back