• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New chat!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
I'm sure most of you are aware that we've set up a new chat. However, only the KHI Blaq and Lite skins link to it. Ultimate and tren_Z do not. So, for those who haven't heard, or just haven't been able to get to it, here's a link.

NEW CHAT IS AWESOME!

EDIT: So, appearently Ultimate got updated since I last heard about this, but tren_Z is still missing the new chat link. Either way, the link is above for anyone who needs it.

Joe

Bronze Member
I can only see the link on KHI Ultimate skin?

Edit: Pictures were too big, I'll scale them and re-upload them.

Edit 2:

KHI Ultimate Skin:

tren_z:

Sorry for the bad quality, but hopefully you can see it.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@Randomizer: To be fair, we've been slow in getting the chatroom up on all skins, so untill it is on all skins, its not really "official". =( Waiting for it to be on all skins before the "new chatroom party".

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Wow. Exciting. It's a bit later than I would have liked but, at least it's finally up and running. Enjoy everyone:)

Joe

Bronze Member
@Randomizer: To be fair, we've been slow in getting the chatroom up on all skins, so untill it is on all skins, its not really "official". =( Waiting for it to be on all skins before the "new chatroom party".

I was just making MB aware monkey, wasn't taking offense. Just clearing up some confusion, that's all. =/

He mentioned it didn't work on KHI Ultimate skin, so I just wanted to make it clear since he didn't notice at the time. And now members know exactly where to find the new one without the direct link.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
And a darker skin. . .

The change from Tren_Z to the completely white background kills my eyes. . .

M

Miss Murder

uh
Needs darker bgs.
D=

Also, it's far too easy to "talk to someone"

Ex. I accidentally click on someone's name. The next time I try to speak ( e-speak lol ) it's directed at that person. ( Though, as you're aware, availiable for all in the chat to see. )

I propose you somehow make it more difficult to do that; just so there's no accidents like that. I noticed everyone was getting pissed at that little feature.

Maybe have it so a person has to right click on another person's name and scroll down to do use that feature.
Or something.
idklol

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
uh

Also, it's far too easy to "talk to someone"

Ex. I accidentally click on someone's name. The next time I try to speak ( e-speak lol ) it's directed at that person. ( Though, as you're aware, availiable for all in the chat to see. )

Maybe have it so a person has to right click on another person's name and scroll down to do use that feature.
Or something.
idklol

Same thing happened to me.
I was like WTF, and the guy I was "talking" too was also a bit confused.
lol.
It wasn't too bad though. I don't want to overcomplicate things. But double clicking to access the feature sounds like a really good idea.

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Duh. Except the old flashchat was a bit more complex and more user-friendly.

This one's still superior to the last flashchat, nonetheless. So....what brings old friendly flashchat back from the death? ~.~ Not like I don't like it...at least I don't need Java (for goodness sake, I can't even activate it...) to access the chat...

but different sections for people with interests would be good, ie, music, general videogames, see how long you can stay quiet, lol

see how long the section will stay 'SPAM'less. =="

Anyway, when's the big party? Make it 24 hours!

Back