• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Chat + 2 New Skins

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DevenKH2

Pays the bills.
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Hey there,

It's been a busy weekend as we've added 2 new forum skins called "Rogue" and "Ambience" here to the forum. Thanks goes to "A World Away" who did a marvelous job with the header on the Ambience skin.

Also, we've added a new flexible chat room called "FlashChat" which is solely ran through flash, hence the name "FlashChat." From what I understand, you need atleast Flash 7 to run this chat and it is definitely worth it. As you can tell, we have gotten rid of the shoutbox and are now using this for the chat room and pretty soon, we will be assigning our moderators and admins :)

So if you haven't already, be sure to stop by the new chat room (which I can personally tell you is way cooler than vbChat!). Only thing left here is to re-add RPG Inferno which TM has under his belt so everyone, don't worry!

Thanks

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Oh yeah, everything is really great around the forums now, I love the new skins, and most of all, the Flash Chat! W00t!

M

Mitsukai

I agree This is awesome! I love Ambience! It's so cool! and Flashchat rocks too!

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
I think Rogue is better, since it's not as bright as Ambience, but that's only my opinion. Hehehe...

M

Mitsukai

Those who can't handle the light can't handle Ambience... but its ok! GO LIGHT! GO AMBIENCE! THANKS DEVEN AND ALL OTHER PEOPLES WHO HELPED! (if there were others, which I think there were :p)

Pretty Pistol

Website
www.geocities.com
Nice Job Deven, the Flash Chat looks great, and im going to cheak out that new "Ambience" skin now.

I think Rouge is the better skin, though im dying for it to have a proper banner, Ill see if i can work on something.

Last edited:
Back