• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New character or old character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts” is Sora’s story, but the series that we’re developing now is also the story of one other person. You could say that it is a series where that person is the core.

What do you guys think?

Ps very very sorry if this is already a thread on this.

Radon

mofo
I'm guessing one of the 'other' keyblade weilders MX mentioned in BBS.

So a new character who will have a story just like Sora, and probably his own Xehanort.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I hope it is a new character. Itd be interesting if he wasn't a keyblade wielder. Not sure how that would work but eh just giving thoughts.

State

Awards
It's an old character. It's Xehanort. His first chapters were introduced in BbS, now the ending should take place.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, I meant MX. We have that mysterious scene at the start of BBS, and we find out that MX came from Destiny Islands. I haven't read the secret reports or whatever they're called in BBS, maybe they explain everything that happened in MX's life...

Radon

mofo
They don't really explain much about MX himself but we learn that he travelled the worlds, so I think that a young MX game is very likely or maybe an accomplice of his.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think this would be interesting, but I kind of hope they don't, cause I already know he turns evil, and I'm not sure I could connect with him as a character knowing in the end he is a creepy old man who wants to have the whole world swallowed by darkness... unless they plan to make us sympathetic towards him, then do some giant turnaround in KH3, but the way he was set up in BBS makes this hard... way harder than DiZ or Axel in any case...

Faris

Perfect Harmony
For whatever reason I have trouble believing its going to be Xehanort. I like the idea or perhaps another apprentice that was perhaps studying with Xehanort or something. I'm intriguing by Noruma saying this person is the core of the series.

seifbugazia

In my opinion there is a reason why vanitas looks like sora, so maybe the real Van was a good person like sora

and no, i highly doubt van looks like sora just because ven and soras hearts are connected

Last edited by a moderator:

deep_but_stupid

I see somthing about the keyblade wars happening, and i think thats definatly among the most likely options.
I find MX unlikly because it just doesn't seem very disney to me.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
it cant be xeanort he is an antagonist how would he have a story
better if it were a whole new chracter a female

8shortfuse

it cant be xeanort he is an antagonist how would he have a story
better if it were a whole new chracter a female

That would be kinda cool.

But the question is. is this just one game, or are they developing more then one bsed on this character? I mean after everythin thats happened in the games and how were starting to get to the end...unless a new character would be directly tied into the plot or connected in some way, I don't see why they'd just randomly add a new character for one game and then be done witth that person. But if it's important to the main story line then could see them bring in someone new.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
That would be kinda cool.

But the question is. is this just one game, or are they developing more then one bsed on this character? I mean after everythin thats happened in the games and how were starting to get to the end...unless a new character would be directly tied into the plot or connected in some way, I don't see why they'd just randomly add a new character for one game and then be done witth that person. But if it's important to the main story line then could see them bring in someone new.
they cando anything they want if they figure out good reasoning to slip onto to the plot
besidedes riku needs a love intrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back