• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New but old member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dragonslayer

Hey everyone.

So I used to be a really active member by the time KH2 was announced and we all were wondering who the HBK was and all of those mysteries from the first trailers shown. So many good theories and so many active fans on the community at that time. Good days.

So after that I changed email and never created a new account but visited the forum from time to time.

By the time KH3 was officially revealed I started visiting the website almost everyday to check the news and what not and check some of the theories that people posted.

So I'm a fan of KH since the first game (when I was 11 or 12 years old... man do I feel old now) and I'm happy to say that despite the difficulties I managed to play all of the games except Coded and DDD (thank you Youtube).

So nice to meet you all and I just hope that KH3 will be the game that I always wanted it to be.

Cheers

Recon

Art of War
Awards
giphy.gif

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Cheers and welcome back!
Hopefully KH3 will be fitting with our desires indeed. :)

Back