• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Burton/Depp Movie!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'm very excited for this one.

Sweeney Todd.

Now, I don't know how many of you know what Sweeney Todd is.

It's a Broadway play. About a barber who murders people when they come in to get their hair cut.

Johnny Depp is expected to do his own singing.

I think it's going to be awesome.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
It's a Broadway play. About a barber who murders people when they come in to get their hair cut.
Wrong.

It's about a barber who slits the throats of his customers when they get their hair cut, who then pulls a lever to have the chair do some freaky-whats-it and the body falls into an oven below his store.
The body is then cooked and put into the pies which are then sold by the lady in the store beneath Todd's.

The pies ARE eaten.

Chaotic_Countess

Website
www.freewebs.com
Wrong.

It's about a barber who slits the throats of his customers when they get their hair cut, who then pulls a lever to have the chair do some freaky-whats-it and the body falls into an oven below his store.
The body is then cooked and put into the pies which are then sold by the lady in the store beneath Todd's.

The pies ARE eaten.

Yes. I'm aware of that.

I just didn't think anyone cared to know that much about it. =/

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
But that's the whole point of the story. Don't just give them half of it. Let them know what kinda twisted thing they'd be seeing.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
hmmm........ insane murderer, broadway, johnny depp with him possibly singing, and tim burton.....sounds like my kind of movie! when's this thing coming out!

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Tim Burton seems to be one of the only directors a lot of people know (especially those oh so hardxcore gothic kids); he's way overrated. This movie does sound interesting, however. Cannibalism? Yesplz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back