• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new boss from BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
new theory, dont know if it has been mentioned yet or not. well to start i would like to say that it is assumed that you get to this fight from a portal or something like that. now this means it can take you anywhere; to a new world, a new universe, or a new time. yes i said it a new time. but i'm not thinking time travel here i'm thinking of a flashforward (opposite of flashback).

Nomura claims it will not seem possible to be fighting this character at this time. so maybe they arent fighting at THIS time. now i am thinking that this character IS xehenort not related to him. If that is true it must be AFTER his nobody and heartless have been destroyed, which they have been AFTER kh2. it would explain the usage of blue sabers as well. well then why does aqua look like she does in BBS? because she doesnt age in the RoD as proved by the BBS secret ending.

now we can assume that LoD is still CO at the end of kh2 so how would this fight happen? well maybe after aqua got out of the RoD she changed the world back. this would explain: why the sky is black but the world isnt cracked or destroyed in any way. okay so what does this have to do with anything? well that could mean that it isnt related to LoD being destroyed in BBS. which means the debate of before/after eraqus death could be over. this could be a fight that WILL happen but hasnt happened YET. doesnt necessarily mean that it will "be possible at this point in the story" but could explain WHO he is and WHEN this is.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura claims it will not seem possible to be fighting this character at this time. so maybe they arent fighting at THIS time.

He said that it's a similar case like LS. How this person exists during that time, but makes no sense as to why he would be there.

The [Enter] button. Please use it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
he specifically says it will be like lingering sentiment? and how do you know that lingering sentiment wasnt in a different time?

Read the interview.

- This new character must be someone involved in the story, right?

Nomura: I think it’d seem so, but at the point in time of Birth by Sleep, this person’s true figure isn’t fully understood. Similar to the way the Lingering Sentiment was, its a character who at the present time is an existence of mystery.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
so what i'm sating doesnt make sense? i personally dont understand the interview and how it discloses my theory.

he says "at the point in time of BBS" he isnt understood.

Allister Rose

French Lover
he basically says the character exist, but at the time it doesn't make sense until another game explains it.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Nomura claims it will not seem possible to be fighting this character at this time.
But it "is possible"....that's what I remember it saying. "It may not seem possible to be fighting this character, but it is possible"

so what i'm sating doesnt make sense? i personally dont understand the interview and how it discloses my theory.

he says "at the point in time of BBS" he isnt understood.

- This new character must be someone involved in the story, right?

Nomura: I think it’d seem so, but at the point in time of Birth by Sleep, this person’s true figure isn’t fully understood. Similar to the way the Lingering Sentiment was, its a character who at the present time is an existence of mystery.

This basically means he isn't going to tell us much, but the fact that this person's "true figure" isn't fully understood in the game. This could mean another game could help understand it, but idk.

And I personally don't like this theory. You lost my interest when you said "Flashforward", but I kept reading it.

why the sky is black but the world isnt cracked or destroyed in any way.

This right here made me laugh..."Why is the sky black?" "Because it's probably night time"
And before someone says, "There aren't any stars", there are clouds there. Dark menacing clouds, which usually foreshadow something....like maybe the secret boss, or the destruction of LoD. Either they can mean foreshadowing...or were just added to make the scenery look cool.

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe this really is eraqus nobody, but since his heart is harbored by terra, he technically wields two keyblades.
but why do these keyblades look like lightsabers?

remember in 358/2 days, when riku wielded oblivion but then turned to light. maybe this is the same thing. they are technically wielding one, but maybe because they can't use it to it's full potential. like unlocking kingdom hearts or something

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
This right here made me laugh..."Why is the sky black?" "Because it's probably night time"
And before someone says, "There aren't any stars", there are clouds there. Dark menacing clouds, which usually foreshadow something....like maybe the secret boss, or the destruction of LoD. Either they can mean foreshadowing...or were just added to make the scenery look cool.

To be honest, I think they're just dark clouds caused by the secret boss. Because think about it... if this took place after LoD's destruction then the area would be a single path leading to Castle Oblivion. Because immediately once Aqua enters destroyed LoD she transforms into Castle Oblivion at that exact time. So really, it'd have to be before LoD's destruction.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
To be honest, I think they're just dark clouds caused by the secret boss. Because think about it... if this took place after LoD's destruction then the area would be a single path leading to Castle Oblivion. Because immediately once Aqua enters destroyed LoD she transforms into Castle Oblivion at that exact time. So really, it'd have to be before LoD's destruction.

Ya, so kinda like a foreshadow which was one of the reasons I gave.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Ya, so kinda like a foreshadow which was one of the reasons I gave.

Foreshadow meaning foreshadowing a story? No, I don't think it's that, I just think it's a special effect. I mean, there are million times where everytime a boss shows up, dark clouds would appear. Heck, in Agrabah in KH2 when Heartless appeared in the cave of wonders, suddenly the room became dark. Or when MX summoned clouds of darkness in the keyblade graveyard to begin the epic battle. Same effect with this.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Foreshadow meaning foreshadowing a story? No, I don't think it's that, I just think it's a special effect. I mean, there are million times where everytime a boss shows up, dark clouds would appear. Heck, in Agrabah in KH2 when Heartless appeared in the cave of wonders, suddenly the room became dark. Or when MX summoned clouds of darkness in the keyblade graveyard to begin the epic battle. Same effect with this.

No, not foreshadowing a story...."Foreshadowing a fight"

EX. like what you said for the Heartless in the Cave of Wonders.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
No, Aqua does not change LoD back, I personally don't think it's possible. And so, it obviously takes place in her memories in CO. Before you say ANYTHING about Namine being the reason Sora saw his memories, why did Riku see his in Reverse/Rebirth then? They didn't know Riku was in the Castle did they? (I mean Marluxia, Axel, and Larxene). Even so, Aqua made the world, wouldn't she be able to make memory cards in her world?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Marx15 said:
No, not foreshadowing a story...."Foreshadowing a fight"

EX. like what you said for the Heartless in the Cave of Wonders.

Oh, okay, I see what you're saying.

No, Aqua does not change LoD back, I personally don't think it's possible. And so, it obviously takes place in her memories in CO. Before you say ANYTHING about Namine being the reason Sora saw his memories, why did Riku see his in Reverse/Rebirth then? They didn't know Riku was in the Castle did they? (I mean Marluxia, Axel, and Larxene). Even so, Aqua made the world, wouldn't she be able to make memory cards in her world?

Or, you know, it could just be a cloud of darkness used for a special effect. Just saying...

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
can somebody come up with a legitimate reason to why this theory is NOT possible? if not stop saying i'm wrong because nobody else knows who he really is either.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ummm...seriosuly, it just doesn't make any sense to me and it was all due to a misinterpretation.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back