• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW BHK Dive into the Heart pic!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

door_to_the_ligh

great find!!
but is it me or is kairi's hair blondish? maybe its namine, or maybe jus a discoloration cuz KK1127 said donald's hat is yellow and not blue.
but the hair-style looks more like kairis so im guessing its just a color change

Super_Ashura

We all know what this means: SORA, RIKU, GOOFY, AND DONALD ARE PRINCESSES OF HEART!!!!!! (I'm just kidding for those who can't tell)

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
door_to_the_ligh said:
great find!!
but is it me or is kairi's hair blondish? maybe its namine, or maybe jus a discoloration cuz KK1127 said donald's hat is yellow and not blue.
but the hair-style looks more like kairis so im guessing its just a color change

The reason Kairi looks like Namine is because of the angle and the coloration of the pic. If youll notice Soras hair is red and Donald's hat is a strange brown color. The reason I think that the comand menu is dated is because it stylised for the Awakening world. Like you know how each world has a different styled command menu, well thats the Awakening's one.

And the stained glass that we are viewing is this pic right here:

soraunknowns.jpg

LiD

its like our first look of BHK's playable mode..but its not much 2 see lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back