• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New better theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
"OMG I lol'd. I smell so much ignorance and egotism in this post that it makes me gag. Why should I care that you're in anyone's 'children's writing institute'? Yeah, that just goes to prove you're just an ignorant little kid. I'm probably much older than you, I can guarentee I know more about writing and grammar than your little child brain does. By the way, it's 'institute'."

You're sooooo smart. I should be learning from you. It's not "institute" when it is being used plural. Whatever, you can think you're smarter than me all you want, I really don't care. I know that I'm smarter than you, it doesn't matter if you were 100. And since your age isn't here, you probably are older than me. Your just some brain-dead old lady.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You're sooooo smart. I should be learning from you. It's not "institute" when it is being used plural. Whatever, you can think you're smarter than me all you want, I really don't care. I know that I'm smarter than you, it doesn't matter if you were 100. And since your age isn't here, you probably are older than me. Your just some brain-dead old lady.

If your head got any bigger than it already is, it would expload and destroy Earth...

Hey, I think I found the cause of Global Warming... His hot air...

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Yeah, one person with negative rep. I really wouldn't be all that flattered if I were you."

I've learned to take complements when they are given, doesn't matter who.

"If your head got any bigger than it already is, it would expload..."

I'm sure it would. I have no arguments there. The fact is that I don't know anyone on the forum, and no one knows me. I can be as egotistical as I want on this, because I'm not in real life. But what do I have to loose on a forum where no one knows who I am.

I

The Show Must Go On
"Yeah, one person with negative rep. I really wouldn't be all that flattered if I were you."

"If your head got any bigger than it already is, it would expload..."

I'm sure it would. I have no arguments there. The fact is that I don't know anyone on the forum, and no one knows me. I can be as egotistical as I want on this, because I'm not in real life. But what do I have to loose on a forum where no one knows who I am.

You're lucky I'm not a mod. Honestly. Your idiocy has made my day.

Institute ---> Institutes.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Suit yourself.

Oh, so being on an online forum gives you an excuse to conduct yourself in such a manner? Fantastic logic you have there, really.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
"Oh, so being on an online forum gives you an excuse to conduct yourself in such a manner? Fantastic logic you have there, really."

You can be anyone you want online. Why be yourself when you know that yourself is a dull person.

"You're lucky I'm not a mod. Honestly. Your idiocy has made my day."

I'm glad that I could help.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
"Oh, so being on an online forum gives you an excuse to conduct yourself in such a manner? Fantastic logic you have there, really."

You can be anyone you want online. Why be yourself when you know that yourself is a dull person.

That still doesn't really justify your behavior. To be honest, you're coming off as very big-headed. And it really doesn't matter that this is the internet; it's not a good thing.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
"That still doesn't really justify your behavior. To be honest, you're coming off as very big-headed. And it really doesn't matter that this is the internet; it's not a good thing."

Sorry, but I don't appreciate people saying that they have better grammer than I do, when all they know about me is that I play the same game that they do. I appologize to everyone, but still...
I personally appologize to incandescenza.

I

The Show Must Go On
"That still doesn't really justify your behavior. To be honest, you're coming off as very big-headed. And it really doesn't matter that this is the internet; it's not a good thing."

Sorry, but I don't appreciate people saying that they have better grammer than I do, when all they know about me is that I play the same game that they do. I appologize to everyone, but still...

Your posts make it apparent that I have better grammar than you do... Just stating facts.

lionheartroar83

First off, I don't trust ones grammar if they spell it "grammer". You set yourself up for that one. Second of all, for a person who wants others to agree with his theory you aren't displaying good behavior. Are we all supposed to sit back and accept something if it is wrong? and not say anything? no. Especially if 2 people who are highly respected in the forums, and most usually back it up with confirmed information, as well as experience. You lash out irrationally at anyone who doesn't agree with you, that is poor behavior. In my personal opinion your theory was pretty weak, and who could blame us for tearing it apart and giving criticism to it." Institues" is not the proper pluralization if institute. And lastly, I must warn you, with all due respect, you honestly don't want to come at me like you have been doing to everyone else on here. Conduct yourself civilly from now on, show some respect, gain some common sense, and just realize that even if it is online and you can be whoever you want, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be a civil person

Ansem Darkheart

First off, I don't trust ones grammar if they spell it "grammer". You set yourself up for that one. Second of all, for a person who wants others to agree with his theory you aren't displaying good behavior. Are we all supposed to sit back and accept something if it is wrong? and not say anything? no. Especially if 2 people who are highly respected in the forums, and most usually back it up with confirmed information, as well as experience. You lash out irrationally at anyone who doesn't agree with you, that is poor behavior. In my personal opinion your theory was pretty weak, and who could blame us for tearing it apart and giving criticism to it." Institues" is not the proper pluralization if institute. And lastly, I must warn you, with all due respect, you honestly don't want to come at me like you have been doing to everyone else on here. Conduct yourself civilly from now on, show some respect, gain some common sense, and just realize that even if it is online and you can be whoever you want, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be a civil person

Amen! I was enjoying the arguments over petty things. Don't ruin it, I'm still trying to find out who has the better grammar.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
I have already appologized to everyone for the way I acted, and I appologize via PM to incandescenza.
Also, as I have pointed out beforehand: This theory is not all the way crap because no one would have guessed what KHII would be about two years ago when everyone was theorizing about it. Even a lot of the stuff that was confirmed by Nomura ended up out of the game, or changed. I remember seening tons and tons of screenshots of Hollow Bastion in the old setting, and I remember that the 1000 Heartless battle once included the mammoth green guys (I'm drawing a blank on the name) as well as Neoshadows and a whole bunch of others. Just because some stuff is confirmed, doesn't mean it can't change.
BTW I spelled grammar above wrong on purpose.

Psichosis34

Oh sure... Do you mind presinting some proof...?
Also, don't double post...
Ok buddy where do i start off the game starts out with Kiari Riku and Sora on there island reading that letter it talks about how Xehanort is not defeated but his memories where Shattered and spread amongst the worlds and was given to every person then the Gummi ship appears and the gang jumps in and set off switch scenes we see Xehanort walking amlessly at a the crossroads i think when he is found bye Malleficent who gives him her part of his memory then they start giong somewhere switch scene u have went to Twilight town and there are thousnads of heartless Kiari gets kidnapped as usual and they come upon seipher who has been turned into a heartless in some part they go to Agrabah and Jasmine is pregneant and they meat an enigmatic soldier your first form is brave form u go to Auron's world and u find seipheroth and CLoud and this new guy who gets killed and there are these three brothers who are really quick and they beat mickey riku and sora and riku uses the darkness is power that's all i can really remember and we can just wait until the next to games come out!!!!!!!!!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ok buddy where do i start off the game starts out with Kiari Riku and Sora on there island reading that letter it talks about how Xehanort is not defeated but his memories where Shattered and spread amongst the worlds and was given to every person then the Gummi ship appears and the gang jumps in and set off switch scenes we see Xehanort walking amlessly at a the crossroads i think when he is found bye Malleficent who gives him her part of his memory then they start giong somewhere switch scene u have went to Twilight town and there are thousnads of heartless Kiari gets kidnapped as usual and they come upon seipher who has been turned into a heartless in some part they go to Agrabah and Jasmine is pregneant and they meat an enigmatic soldier your first form is brave form u go to Auron's world and u find seipheroth and CLoud and this new guy who gets killed and there are these three brothers who are really quick and they beat mickey riku and sora and riku uses the darkness is power that's all i can really remember and we can just wait until the next to games come out!!!!!!!!!

Uh, dude, it's pretty clear to me you're lying. Nomura has already said the next few games won't involve Sora. And mostly that all sounds fake.

And the secret ending is obviously the past. End of story.

Sexy Angel

Oh, wow. You must have a wild imagination. This is crap, not even real, and made up.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Then they all hop on the backs of invisible pink unicorns with fifty pairs of wings that fly them all to Jupiter so that they may preform Riverdance while reciting the whole numeric value of pi standing on their heads juggling flaming yardsticks covered in flesh eating spiders covered in acid. They then divided 1 by 1 and the universe exploaded!

...Seriously... Do you exspect me to believe this...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back